Page 103 of 132 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3295
    Quote Originally Posted by googledidoo View Post
    Somebody sure is sensitive. I was joking. But tell you what, meet me at Fashion Place in front of Eddie Bauer's at noon tomorrow, and we'll do some laps around the mall together.
    Gonna have to start at 5am if you expect to walk with mall walker.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Anyone buy their Snowbird pass lately and get charged less than the website claims? When buying my pass I asked several times if I was getting a Superior Pass, $1049. Buddy bought an Alta/Bird/Ikon and was charged $1249. They sent me an email thanking me for buying my pass but never a receipt.

I keep waiting for a follow up email explaining the mistake and how I owe them another $150.
    Were you sent here by the snowbird marketing department to fool me into buying my pass early? I'm probably gonna wait another month to avoid dipping into savings, but if something weird is afoot then...

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    lol 5 o'clock only on a day when he sleeps in and drank heavily the night before. "sorry this is my slow pace" at 2200ft/hour.

For the record it's high noon now and mall walker didn't show. Either he started at 5 am as you said, or maybe he's not really a mall walker.

Gotta go and get my mall laps in now. If you happen to be at Fashion Place right now, I am the speedy dude in the red track suit.

We were on the escalators all morning bro.
    Gotta get to a million vert somehow and we all know that ain't happening at Nordstrom's.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    We were on the escalators all morning bro.
    Gotta get to a million vert somehow and we all know that ain't happening at Nordstrom's.
    Haha. You guys got some game. Nice.

Yet another post confirming what a douche you are.
    Comin in hot, eh young 'un?
    Think before you speak.
    Same advice l give my own.
    Maybe someone here will actually ski with you
    not just use you as an internet punching bag...
    Mellow out newbie...
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

Quote Originally Posted by telefreewasatch View Post
    Comin in hot, eh young 'un?
    Think before you speak.
    Same advice l give my own.
    Maybe someone here will actually ski with you
    not just use you as an internet punching bag...
    Mellow out newbie...
    I stand by my words. So sorry if this young 'un doesn't show the appropriate reverence, but if someone is gonna act like a total douche then I'm gonna call 'em out. They better fuckin ski like Candide Thovex as far as I'm concerned if they got that much attitude.

Always cool to ski with new people, but not if they are going to be assholes. I'd rather just solely stick to the crew I got in that case.

Yeah man, I would rather shake shit up than put up with a douche. If you think dickinthebox is using me as internet punching bag I don't know what to say. Go back and read the posts again.

Benny? Benny is that you?

I stand by my words. So sorry if this young 'un doesn't show the appropriate reverence, but if someone is gonna act like a total douche then I'm gonna call 'em out. They better fuckin ski like Candide Thovex as far as I'm concerned if they got that much attitude.

Always cool to ski with new people, but not if they are going to be assholes. I'd rather just solely stick to the crew I got in that case.

Yeah man, I would rather shake shit up than put up with a douche. If you think dickinthebox is using me as internet punching bag I don't know what to say. Go back and read the posts again.
    l'll try one last time.
    Think before you speak, son.
    If you cannot then get the fuck outta this forum of friends...
    This is a positive place and your attitude is unwelcome.
    Go back to Joisey and get some sensitivity help Benny jr.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    whats goin on
    tfwisdom?
    im not the mayor
    im

aint been in a cottonwod canyon since lds soli
    cant tell ya what still goes
    still snow here
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7454 - Copy (2).jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	805.1 KB 
ID:	332743
    i am the candice of of whipstickin poopers

Name:	IMG_7889 (2).jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	647.6 KB 
ID:	332749
    though
    and the safety Buddha

Name:	IMG_7782 (2).jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	743.6 KB 
ID:	332750
    says keep er safe kids
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

l'll try one last time.
    Think before you speak, son.
    If you cannot then get the fuck outta this forum of friends...
    This is a positive place and your attitude is unwelcome.
    Go back to Joisey and get some sensitivity help Benny jr.
    listen up, Gramps and turn up your hearing aid so I don't have to repeat myself. If you are going to lecture someone on attitude and manners, start with the right person. Go back and reread the posts.

getoutside was cool enough and everything could have been left at that. Getoutside was cool and like for sure I'll show you. I responded thanks. Out of nowhere, dickinthebox decided to come on in and be a douche. And I don't know who the hell he is, but I am not putting up with it. I hope he is at least sponsored, cause he sure seems to have n attitude.

So I give it right back to him and while he is on a roll with me,, he puts up a tasteless comment on Jamie Pierre's demise. And you got the balks to lecture me?

I don't care if you are the mayor, you don't control this forum to say who is worthy and who is not. I can go ahead and get the rest of my crew to join up as well if you want and shake shit up some more.

Seymore, I suggest you create your own website if you want to have authority on who is worthy and who is not. But at a minimum I suggest you start by lecturing the right person.

Somewhere on TGR I read that Park City was placing restrictions on short term rentals. Talking to an business owner they said they were unaware of any restrictions other than guidelines on cleaning and a recommendation that hotels leave rooms unoccupied for 24 hours. Anyone have any definitive information?

listen up, Gramps and turn up your hearing aid so I don't have to repeat myself. If you are going to lecture someone on attitude and manners, start with the right person. Go back and reread the posts.

getoutside was cool enough and everything could have been left at that. Getoutside was cool and like for sure I'll show you. I responded thanks. Out of nowhere, dickinthebox decided to come on in and be a douche. And I don't know who the hell he is, but I am not putting up with it. I hope he is at least sponsored, cause he sure seems to have n attitude.

So I give it right back to him and while he is on a roll with me,, he puts up a tasteless comment on Jamie Pierre's demise. And you got the balks to lecture me?

I don't care if you are the mayor, you don't control this forum to say who is worthy and who is not. I can go ahead and get the rest of my crew to join up as well if you want and shake shit up some more.

Seymore, I suggest you create your own website if you want to have authority on who is worthy and who is not. But at a minimum I suggest you start by lecturing the right person.
    post up some stoke or STFU jong.

"Sigh".
    This thread is about stoke.
    You are the anti stoke.
    Bet your resume reads "makes enemies easily".
    Jamie Pierre was friends with many of us here.
    He really fucked up that day and left two babies and a wife.
    I packaged his remains...my friends remains.
    So fuck off and go away.

"Sigh".
    This thread is about stoke.
    You are the anti stoke.
    Bet your resume reads "makes enemies easily".
    Jamie Pierre was friends with many of us here.
    He really fucked up that day and left two babies and a wife.
    I packaged his remains...my friends remains.
    So fuck off and go away.
    Really sorry about Jamie. Very sad.

But lecturing me on manners when dickinthebox is starting shit up with me for no reason at all? You can go fuck yourself if you think I'm gonna just sit back and take it. And the crazy fucking thing is he the one who puts up some tasteless comment about Jamie but you think I'm the one who needs lecturing? Get the fuck outta here.

WTF?

post up some stoke or STFU jong.
    Hey assholes, what the hell is up with you guys? The googs didn't start this shit.

You fukkin faggots are ruining what was a bad assed thread as of 2 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by thepiedpiper View Post
    Hey assholes, what the hell is up with you guys? The googs didn't start this shit.
    make a second account to defend your JONG ass? lol. shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    You fukkin faggots are ruining what was a bad assed thread as of 2 days ago
    I agree. Let's review how this got ruined as I see it. For some reason, somebody started something up with somebody. When that person responded, for whatever reason the original aggressor's butt buddies swooped in and backed him up even though he was the original aggressor. This just added a bunch of fire to the situation.

I hope this thread can get back to being cool. But yeah, if somebody wants to stir some shit up and then a bunch of people come in and add fuel to the fire, well yeah, then this thread is going to deteriorate to a dumpster fire.

TGR already has a reputation for members that are too cool for school. It doesn't help if people feed into that reputation and it makes it easier for things to get stirred up to a dumpster fire.

I hope people are civil and can stay focused on stoke, but it is what it is if not.
    Last edited by thepiedpiper; 06-27-2020 at 11:22 AM. Reason: grammar

lol this is a very sad and transparent thing you’re doing here my dude.

fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    make a second account to defend your JONG ass? lol. shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
    fuck off, man. The googs called me in for backup. what the fuck. seriously. You fucking butt buddies want to defend your friend who started shit up for no reason, that's on you. But we ain't going nowhere, bitch! So go fuck yourself.

keep it going

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    lol this is a very sad and transparent thing you’re doing here my dude.
    guess you want to keep this dumpster fire going, dude. Like I said, the googs called me in for backup as for some reason a bunch of butt buddies on TGR want to defend a dickhead.

Like I said, fuck off, we ain't go nowhere bitch.

Can I get a handie?
    Googlegoop<=jerseydave

Name:	IMG_1157.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	986.4 KB 
ID:	332800

Name:	IMG_2022.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	637.6 KB 
ID:	332801

Name:	IMG_1417.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	247.1 KB 
ID:	332802

Here's a few random shots from this season to get this thread back on track.

Post some stoke or shut the fuck up already.