Page 31 of 132 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    That's Toni in the pic! Got an early start with him and Alex. Pretty wild out there right now.
    Heck Yah!!! ...is it good deep or wallow fest? ....suppose depending on where you go, ....think I may head out this afternoon if yall wanna get back out there

Insanely good deep as long as you have some steepness, those guys got a little stuck in some flats on the exit.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    From Monday, 10 yo GranddaughterAttachment 310023
    from this pic..incredible form...the reach for the next turn with the pole is perfect...and at 10 yrs old...you got a future ripper there....

should cross post this in the pole pic thread...

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    sent you a pm, if you can meet me in the next ~3 hours (and can get it back to me next thursday or friday) I got one you can borrow, and I am up by the U
    Thanks headed your way in a minute!
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Where do you work? I'm up by the U as well but not typically done till 3-330. I'm generally free afternoons the first half of the week though!
    PM sent let's ski!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    I can be out of work at 2 any day, lets ski.
    Fuck yeah P I will hit you up on the Facebook machine!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    from this pic..incredible form...the reach for the next turn with the pole is perfect...and at 10 yrs old...you got a future ripper there....

should cross post this in the pole pic thread...
    Already a ripper. Yesterday morning she led us by the nose for a High Boy followed by Eddie’s through the Rosso gate. We just try to keep up to her on the Way to Thirds. She can absorb the bumps better than my old legs and side steps faster than we can.

this thread delivers+++++

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Traffic was smooth until about halfway up LCC. Now barely moving and was just passed by an ambulance. Damn.
    Some asshole mother fucker was tailgating and drove my buddy off the road. He had a heart attack and died. Fuck all you assholes who can’t control your powder panic.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Some asshole mother fucker was tailgating and drove my buddy off the road. He had a heart attack and died. Fuck all you assholes who can’t control your powder panic.
    Fuck. +++vibes. Will make some turns for your friend this weekend. That's rough.

Holy Shit man this is nuts! Did the tailgater get popped?

Fuck Altacoup I'm sorry man....
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Jesus, that is absolutely horrible. I'm so sorry.

I remember when I first skied at Alta in ‘88, it was a mellow fucking place. Wicked laidback and friendly. What the fuck happened out there? So many aggro, bro-brahs who grew up in Ohio. The crowds from New York and Jersey that frequent Vermont are loud and like to party, but they aren’t assholes.
    Aggro douchebags, Dick Punches.
    Vibes
    crab in my shoe mouth

That is fkn awful! Please, let that tailgunner be known and live with his/her guilt every living day.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Tragic. Thought to you and your friends family.

Holy shit, thats terrible. The wife and I almost got run off the road a few weeks ago by a black cx-5 who was passing on the shoulders and swerving into oncoming traffic. Going downhill.

Goddamn this pisses me off. So sorry for your loss

Unbelievably sad. Wow.

Sent from my SM-N970U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    Already a ripper. Yesterday morning she led us by the nose for a High Boy followed by Eddie’s through the Rosso gate. We just try to keep up to her on the Way to Thirds. She can absorb the bumps better than my old legs and side steps faster than we can.
    I was always a cheater thirds guy....

Was so happy when they started the russo gate...my typical move on backside days was to hike backside proper, grab a run and then head right to thirds/russo for typically fantastic Suzies trees....probably my fav combo at Alta since the re-opening of Russo....such a fantastic place.

Holy shit mang...vibes for sure....what a shitty thing...

Folks...the powder will still be up LCC when you arrive safely....there arent all that many beds up there people....RELAX....take your time....

Be in town in a couple weeks. Can't wait.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Holy shit mang...vibes for sure....what a shitty thing...

Folks...the powder will still be up LCC when you arrive safely....there arent all that many beds up there people....RELAX....take your time....
    Vibes for sure.

I have no idea WTF is going on with goofy driving in LCC. In the last two weeks we have seen three cars off the road when it is absolutely dry. What was with the flipped car just above the bypass yesterday afternoon? The road was a little slick but driver had to be going way too fast to flip it. We almost got whacked coming down at Snowbird Gate #1 where there are two downhill lanes by a car pulling out of SB that apparently did not realize there are two. JC, slow down...

Altacoup, so sorry about your buddy. That shit enrages me.
    If it was just past White Pine, then I’m guessing it was in the 2 lane, right where it closes out?
    The LCC Gran Prix.
    That section is sketchy on snowy mornings when people get all aggro. People will pull some wacky shit, then you end up parking next to them in the lot anyways.
    My condolences, man.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Thanks for all the vibes. Mikey was a really genuine good guy. There’s a lot of sad people in lcc. He was always grateful for every day he was up shredding. Enjoy the turns, friends and family.

Dang, Vibes for sure, hopefully not the Mikey I’m thinking of, didn’t know him personally just from a year up there and know a lot of people who know him. Bartender at the TC?

"If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Damn, sorry altacoup. That sucks

Fuck that really sucks. We passed a car on our way down canyon this morning. it was stuck facing uphill but in the downhill shoulder, right where those lanes merge before the bird, seemed like an odd place to run the car off. I'm sorry for your loss and that his life ended that way. just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Dang, Vibes for sure, hopefully not the Mikey I’m thinking of, didn’t know him personally just from a year up there and know a lot of people who know him. Bartender at the TC?

Not that Mikey. But they were friends