Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    my church is where ever I have a pass, 35 yrs and counting (10 of those as an Alpentalic)
    embrace the gape
    and believe

Snow in the PNW 2019-20

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    It's a really fun hill, but come the fuck on...
    You mad bro?

Sent from my iPad while wearing shorts and socks with saddles using this fucked up tapatalk app on teh TGR Forum's

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    It's a really fun hill, but come the fuck on...
    It’s a figure of speech

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Baba Rum Skibum says Ski Here Now.
    Pow Mane Powdme Om
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    You mad bro?

Sent from my iPad while wearing shorts and socks with saddles using this fucked up tapatalk app on teh TGR Forum's
    Of course he is.

Should just stay in one of the many “get off my lawn” whine fest threads and let his Debbie Downer shine.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Baba Rum Skibum says Ski Here Now.
    Pow Mane Powdme Om
    This reminds me of a SFB quote...
    "Powder is currency, get paid".

Is raincorn a currency? Maybe with a slightly damp exchange rate?

Friday found rippin corn on the Muir, top to bottom. Beauty windless day, corn ripe at 2. Carried skis 3x, skied to the steps at the parking lot. Summer trail route advised.

Chutes are not in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191101_141122.jpeg 
Views:	133 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	300733

Name:	20191101_141126.jpeg 
Views:	136 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	300734

Name:	20191101_150538.jpeg 
Views:	133 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	300735

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    On those days where one exchanges goretex for oilskins?

Oh yeah!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Atta boy

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Snow in the PNW 2019-20

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Heh, you already know my view on this, k00k.

nicely done, Norse

Thanks for the info. Pass is taken care of. Hopefully snag a few VR comps from the Tahomies to hit up Stevens once in a while and maybe weasel my way into Crystal, but I'm more interested in stretching my legs and avoiding the masses on my days off. Also trying to squeeze in a BC trip.

That big white mountain covered in ice to the south of me looks fun. Stoked on the stoke, Norseman!

Thanks for the info. Pass is taken care of. Hopefully snag a few VR comps from the Tahomies to hit up Stevens once in a while and maybe weasel my way into Crystal, but I'm more interested in stretching my legs and avoiding the masses on my days off. Also trying to squeeze in a BC trip.

That big white mountain covered in ice to the south of me looks fun. Stoked on the stoke, Norseman!

Don't overstoke. It is still autumn... time for wrapping up garden, wrenching for winter beatings.

Stealing children's candy and drinking good beer. Ski tuneups and mounts, boot checks.

Colorado Refugee new to these parts. Thanks for posting this!

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Thanks for getting things back on track, Vic

Looks like this dry spell breaks just in time for the weekend. Wash the outerwear, wax the stick(s), I have a feeling Old Man Winter is coming!

Freezing level 7000+ until at least sun night, maybe another weekend to go. But, at least this ridge is finally breaking down.

I've managed to scrounge the money for a ikon pass (blwh, paying 800 for the base). I'm looking forward to skiing at crystal for the first time and first pass outside of Snoqualmie. Just wish I could drive or I'd get 2 or 3 days a week. I have one person whiling to give some rides and if along the season people are willing to a ride I may be able to get a solid number of days in.

Just got new gloves and waxed then up (went with kincos as a cheap bday gift to my self). I need to take my pants in for some repair and re waterproofing, which hopefully I can do soon. My jacket got stolen and have to buy a new pair on black Friday sales)

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

Hope you have a patch of good luck, man.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    I've managed to scrounge the money for a ikon pass (blwh, paying 800 for the base). I'm looking forward to skiing at crystal for the first time and first pass outside of Snoqualmie. Just wish I could drive or I'd get 2 or 3 days a week. I have one person whiling to give some rides and if along the season people are willing to a ride I may be able to get a solid number of days in.

Just got new gloves and waxed then up (went with kincos as a cheap bday gift to my self). I need to take my pants in for some repair and re waterproofing, which hopefully I can do soon. My jacket got stolen and have to buy a new pair on black Friday sales)
    Dude, post up your needs in GS, be specific with sizing and preferences; i.e. do you require a powder skirt? Almost guaranteed to be cheaper and likely better quality than Black Friday. There are closets and gear rooms literally overflowing on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app
    I assume you are using SnoSeal to wax the gloves? Make sure you bake it in. Just throw the gloves on a sheet of foil (so the wax doesnt drip) and put the waxy gloves into a 250 degree oven until the wax melts and they look wet. Then take them out, put them on and rub in all that wet wax into seams and everything. Reapply a few times until it doesnt really rub in anymore, and then wipe off the excess with an old rag. I use latex gloves to help rub in the wax initially so i dont get waxy hands haha.

x2 on looking at the stuff in gear swap. Great deals on skis/boots/outerwear from new stuff with tags to old stuff still in great shape. Lot of folks in the seattle area that would be down to meet up to elimnate shipping costs as well. https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ap-(List-View)