WTT: my 2015 Cochise 193 for your Wildcat/Bibby

Hey all, I picked these up a few days ago locally:
    2015 Blizzard Cochise 193 (the cambered, slightly softer version)
    Single mount- for Pivot/FKS140 at 316? (don't have 27.5 alpine boots, just going off what I remember the seller telling me), I believe boot center

I have spent a lot of time staring at them and comparing to what I've got in the quiver already, and I don't think I have the cahones to manage these beasts to their fullest ability. I also think my new Corvus 188 will be a better ski with my ability and style preference.

Skis are in pretty pristine condition given the age. I'd rate maybe 9/10? A few very small topsheet chips near the tips and some extremely minor scuffs on the bases, take a look at the photo, seller said he spent less than 5 days on them.

Anybody have a newer-version Wildcat/Bibby (the slightly lighter ones) or Wildcat Tour in 190 sitting around and want to trade? I'm wanting a pow ski that can handle some resort charging but could be strapped with tech binders for deep tour days. Wildcat seems like the best ticket. I'd be open to other offers, though. I'd like to keep the binders myself, but I'm open to a full trade depending on the mount.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brjg2HA.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	298341

Name:	vzVwUcm.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	298342

Name:	kiBV0br.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	298343

Name:	ucaQLKH.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	632.4 KB 
ID:	298340
    Last edited by Falcon3; 11-02-2019 at 10:56 AM.

BUMP- Skis flat for $250 plus actual ship? Paypal. Feel free to price police.

I've heard you guys like Shipped prices- $275 flat shipped CONUS- or local pickup in Spokane for less $$. I'll be in Bozeman and Bend in the next couple months as well, and could deliver.