Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Reality Bites

Something you never say to a Millenial . . .

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Lol. The all stars from your generation wouldn’t even make the team in modern sports. The 1972 Dolphins couldn’t win a game in the College Playoffs let alone the NFL. Millennials are demonstrably better at EVERYTHING than the boomers were. Name one track and field star (the most quantifiable sport) from the 70s that could compete with today’s athletes. You all were slow, weak, and soft.
    Not to mention, baby boomers don’t have to be #wakeasfuck but is it too much to ask when our orange menace president says that “there are some very fine people on both sides” on the Charlottesville white supremest rally, old white Republicans give him less than an 85% approval rating. I guess it was the generation before the baby boomers who fought for civil rights...

Someone is triggered as fuck.

“Retarded faggot”

“That’s gay”

“Up for a game of dodgeball?”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Someone is triggered as fuck.
    No doubt. Here's one more.

Thanks for your huge voter turnout in 2016 that kept that dipshit reality show actor from getting elected

Hey, throw that tape on;
    Hand me the whisk, I want to lick it;
    Got a match?;
    Give me 4 fingers and a cube;
    Redneck overdrive, we got this;
    It's time to make some awesome bookcovers from paper bags, yo!;
    Who's got a can, I wanna get high?. Apple will work.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Lol. The all stars from your generation wouldn’t even make the team in modern sports. The 1972 Dolphins couldn’t win a game in the College Playoffs let alone the NFL. Millennials are demonstrably better at EVERYTHING than the boomers were. Name one track and field star (the most quantifiable sport) from the 70s that could compete with today’s athletes. You all were slow, weak, and soft.
    Tell that to all vets from 'Nam

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Something you never say to a Millenial . . .

You can also thank that rich ass millennial billionaire Zuckerberg who took advantage of weak anti-trust laws and outdated internet laws to create a platform that allowed Russia to run a covert influence campaign for a fraction of what it used to cost. Baby boomer and current jail resident Manafort gave Russia polling data that would have allowed them to run a targeted voter suppression campaign on Facebook in key states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania with key Democratic voter groups like African Americans and young people. I can understand all that. What I can’t understand is how the hell does the orange menace in the White House have close to a 90% approval rating in the Republican Party which let’s face is not dominated by millennials.

Baby boomers are the worst.... Bitching about the people they've created when they are easily the shittest generation around.

Quote Originally Posted by hercule33 View Post
    You can also thank that rich ass millennial billionaire Zuckerberg who took advantage of weak anti-trust laws and outdated internet laws to create a platform that allowed Russia to run a covert influence campaign for a fraction of what it used to cost. Baby boomer and current jail resident Manafort gave Russia polling data that would have allowed them to run a targeted voter suppression campaign on Facebook in key states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania with key Democratic voter groups like African Americans and young people. I can understand all that. What I can’t understand is how the hell does the orange menace in the White House have close to a 90% approval rating in the Republican Party which let’s face is not dominated by millennials.
    90% approval of old white guys that have their hand in the cookie jar too.
    POLYASS.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Baby boomers are the worst.... Bitching about the people they've created when they are easily the shittest generation around.
    What will a baby boomer never say: “it’s my fault.”

Another massively relevant contribution to a thread.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Another massively relevant contribution to a thread.
    So, the answer is, what ever triggered this pos.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

The dad jokes are killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The dad jokes are killing it.
    Dad, your Manhattan smells weird.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Not to mention, baby boomers don’t have to be #wakeasfuck but is it too much to ask when our orange menace president says that “there are some very fine people on both sides” on the Charlottesville white supremest rally, old white Republicans give him less than an 85% approval rating. I guess it was the generation before the baby boomers who fought for civil rights...
    when your done using the internet to gits butthurt politriggered
    you might wanna try it to git laid
    I never needed it though
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Don’t know about that.

https://uproxx.com/music/vinyl-recor...beat-cd-sales/

Maybe it’s just Joe Biden buying records for poor black kids...
    Never said CDs weren't dead. Let me know when vinyl is beating downloads
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    "Be proud you're a rebel
    'Cause the South's gonna do it again and again"

Something that no millennial will ever hear from a college economics Prof.: "Today, we are going to learn about the noted economist, Milton Friedman."

Something that every millennial will hear from a college economics Prof.: Today, we will learn about the great philosopher, Karl Marx."
    Lol, you should really cut down on the Fox news. A lot of Boomer salt here.

No he would implement a tax so that the public would pay for it .
    Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Hey, throw that tape on;
    Hand me the whisk, I want to lick it;
    Got a match?;
    Give me 4 fingers and a cube;
    Redneck overdrive, we got this;
    It's time to make some awesome bookcovers from paper bags, yo!;
    Who's got a can, I wanna get high?. Apple will work.
    How do you vape through an apple?

get a job
    watch out for snakes

"Be proud you're a rebel
    'Cause the South's gonna do it again and again"

Something that no millennial will ever hear from a college economics Prof.: "Today, we are going to learn about the noted economist, Milton Friedman."

Something that every millennial will hear from a college economics Prof.: Today, we will learn about the great philosopher, Karl Marx."
    Friedman was mostly full of shit.

"Just work summer jobs to pay for college!"

As a college professor who has witnessed a stream of millennials of all types over the past years, this thread is much more embarrassing for most of the posters than the millennials.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    As a college professor who has witnessed a stream of millennials of all types over the past years, this thread is much more embarrassing for most of the posters than the millennials.
    It's ok, the boomers are retired and stopped listening years ago so you can speak freely