Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    My first thread here was a "Tell me which skis are perfect all-mountain-do-everything ski for my shitty skiing ability!" Learned a lot, got a ton of great advice, ignored most of it, bought bump-specific skis and couldn't be happier with my decision.

But that thread also ended up in a Class-A Mag (GarthBimble) gifting me a completely free set of all-mountain skis that are in great condition and are my second favorite ski I've ever been on.

I've hung around here ever since, am still learning a lot, and still getting great advice. Come for the What Ski thread, stay for the NSFW. As long as you're constantly de-JONGing, I think it's a fine way to get new blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

I feel personally singled out by the sloppy 200lbs thing, LMAO
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

My first thread here was: pontoon or darkside
    I needed the advice cause i couldn't demo the darkside and was afraid it was too much ski at the time. Went with the toons. Great decision