Ikon Pass Student Discount

I know some big schools get a special ikon pass discount. Iím actually a college student and applied to get the discount for my ski club next year but missed the opportunity to get it for this year. Can any other clubs hook it up, or am I fucked and going to have to pay normal student price?

Let me know, would be happy to split the savings for anything less than $720

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

This is demonstrably false.

I just corresponded with the field sales lead at Alterra yesterday and was sent the contract to sign my college club up for the 19/20 passes. The college sales go until 11/15/19. Itís absolutely not too late to sign your club up.

epic fraud.....

Chronic Complainer Experiencing Ikon Cognitive Dissonance Since 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post

I just corresponded with the field sales lead at Alterra yesterday and was sent the contract to sign my college club up for the 19/20 passes. The college sales go until 11/15/19. Itís absolutely not too late to sign your club up.
    Prove it. Post up the discount code they gave you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Prove it. Post up the discount code they gave you.
    #YERMOMSTETONS

Class action lawsuit!

Iím telling

Thatís very good to know Iíll get on that. Another kid told me they they said it was too late for the year. Key word kid

I hope OP is actually a student trying to do good by his club, but this thread has the feel of a discount code phishing scam. Not that I really blame anyone for trying. Y’all Mags are cheap bastards that will stop at nothing to get a few more turns, especially when said turns are at the expense of the Man.

Y’all Mags are cheap bastards that will stop at nothing to get a few more turns, especially when said turns are at the expense of the Man.
    Most of us are dentists, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I hope OP is actually a student trying to do good by his club, but this thread has the feel of a discount code phishing scam. Not that I really blame anyone for trying. Yíall Mags are cheap bastards that will stop at nothing to get a few more turns, especially when said turns are at the expense of the Man.
    No itís definitely scummy haha. Iím trying to bum a ski club code from a bigger school but Iím working on getting a discount now. Hopeful I donít get fucked and end up paying more after normal prices go up.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    #YERMOMSTETONS
    HaHa! My French nephews used to fall all over themselves when I would say I was going skiing in the Tetons. I always made sure I sent them postcards with a big TETONS on the face.

You just click the collage discount button at checkout, they verify you’re a student and you get the discount.