Facebook listing here with pics:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9657344116359/

One-owner (my wife) vehicle in perfect mechanical condition. Clean title. Almost all maintenance and wear items replacement performed at the dealer. Brake rotors replaced at 85,187 along with some major transmission work (fortunately under a surprise bonus warranty extension). Battery replaced in (a very cold!) December of 2017.

During last maintenance at 92,348 miles, tires were at 6/32”: Nokian WR G3 “all weather” i.e., all-season tires with the official “mountain snowflake” rating symbol for severe snow conditions, so best of all worlds ... although of course TGR has its own discussion/debate thread on that! (Brake pads were not measured because I forgot to place the security lug nut adapter back in the trunk.)

Also included is a fifth Nokian WR G3 tire, whose companion was swallowed up by a monster pothole in January 2018. Should any of the current tires meet such an unfortunate fate, this extra tire should be close enough in wear (since otherwise all four tires would need to be replaced).

Thule roof rack also available, but would need to track down the specific fit kit for this model.

Both of the original key fobs are included, plus the original valet key (i.e., unlocks driver’s door and can start car, but will not unlock glove box).

Pictures show the cosmetic exterior damage areas: rear panel dented by a minivan backing up in our daughter’s school parking lot in December 2015 (insurance paid the claim, but didn’t bother repairing), fog light inserts (i.e., plastic vent-like pieces that substitute for the lack of fog lights on this trim level) stolen during an overnight visit to our nation’s capital in June 2016 (purely cosmetic so didn’t bother replacing), wife backed up into something at the end of a classmate’s driveway that put a small hole in the bumper.

Car is no longer in use but the plates are still on for test drives. Flexible timing for a test drive, and can meet anywhere near Amherst including the Northampton train and bus stations.