SOLD: 154cm Volkl Kiku Skis, 139/107/123 (woman's Gotama ELP)

SOLD
    139/107/123, 18.2m, subtle ELP-rocker. This is a legit ski, not just a pretty topsheet - these: https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/volkl-kiku-womens Stout wood core, subtle full-rocker ski for intermediate-through-expert lady rippers.

"The Völkl Kiku Skis are a definite challenger for the title of the most versatile women's big mountain ski on the market. This baby is 107 mm underfoot and boasts a free floating Full Rocker profile, guaranteeing you keep your tips above the snow even when it's deep-deep-deep. The Kiku also boasts amazing on piste performance thanks to the low profile of Full Rocker technology and Tough Box powered by Carbon construction, which increases torsional rigidity and edge hold."

Used a couple times by my green-groomer 5' girlfriend to snowplow a few runs per day, but she doesn't have the skill to justify being on these (getting her some kids 148's). She skis them just fine thanks to the pivoty rocker, but I think she would progress faster on something shorter.

Very good condition. Currently drilled for STH (not included, 4 screw toe) for size 24 boot, prior mount unknown but I'll look when I pull off STH.

SOLD $150, prefer pickup in Los Angeles area if possible, or can ship for about $25. Will shoot some photos this week. Priority given to locals & established mags.

Also willing to do a combo deal for Kiku plus mint 158cm Line Prophet 90: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...rophet-90-Skis
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 10-18-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Tentative dibs. Pm incoming

Edit: Alyosha_SP is interested in the Prophets I have for sale, not the Kiku's.

Bump for a legit stick.