Rossignol Slalom, Cheater Race Skis with Bindings and Scott Team Issue Poles

Thinning out the quiver. I used these for a few years racing Slalom and GS in college, fun and predictable. Rossignol Oversized Concept Ti 165cm Skis. Used but great shape.

GS turn radius (13m) but 165cm, so they can still do fine on most GS courses as well. They’re also a great general ski for hardpack, groomers, and ice. Approachable stiffness for pretty much any good skier or beginning-advanced racer.

Come with integrated Axial 2 bindings, will fit any boot size.

Thinking $100 plus shipping, but open to offers. They have a pretty fresh tune, but have sat in the basement a while so the bases got a little white. Fresh wax should get them ready to go.

Also have some 54” Scott World Cup (Team Issue) Racing poles as well. $25 alone or I’ll throw them in with the skis for $15. Practically new.

Skis and poles currently in Chicago for local pickup if desired.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3750.JPG 
Views:	179 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	297669

Name:	IMG_3752.JPG 
Views:	191 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	297670

Name:	IMG_3754.JPG 
Views:	175 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	297671

Name:	IMG_3758.JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	297672

Name:	IMG_3757.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	206.0 KB 
ID:	297673
    Last edited by Muggydude; 10-25-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Bump

Ttt. Open to trades

Aren't these at least 10 years old? I think you'd have a hard time getting beer money on this forum but free bump anyway. GLWTS.

Plus...There is nothing "GS" about these. Even little kid's 165 GS skis have a 19m radius. These could get you hurt. Closer to 15 years old btw

Those poles are worth no more than like $15

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Not sure how old they are tbh. Brother skied em in college before me. Still don’t have very much use, and race skis haven’t changed all that much... (and newer skis don’t make much of a difference when you’re competing at low levels, or um, chugging a beer in the starting gate )

And yes these are considered cheater skis because they’re a long slalom ski i.e. they work fine for GS on small courses (ie in the midwest where I used them).

Haven’t gotten hurt on em yet

Pole construction is same as $100 Scott team issue poles I believe, just need to be a Clydesdale to need 54” poles for normal skiing. Or race with em. They make you faster in all regards because they have a nifty bend in em already

Anyways, prices drastically lowered, bump. Open to trades or (good) beer

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post

And yes these are considered cheater skis because they’re a long slalom ski i.e. they work fine for GS on small courses (ie in the midwest where I used them).

This isn’t really true at all. A USSA/FIS men’s slalom ski is generally 165 with around a 12-13m radius.
    Men’s GS skis are currently 193 and have a 30m radius, but a nice 183ish, 23m sidecut GS ski from a few years ago is way more fun for ripping groomers outside of a course, IMO.

These are probably fun on firm, but they are just not a long slalom/hybrid gs ski.

Anyway, bump and good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah definitely not talking about FIS regs for sizing. Frame of reference is casual college Midwest beer league skiing here at resorts that take 10-20 seconds to get down the run

Maybe don’t make the clear in my earlier posts

Back when I thought about such things, I considered a GS cheater to be in the 17m-21m range for TR.