Trade for beer: damaged Thule roof box and Salomon S712 demo bindings

I have two things to trade for beer. Roof box is pickup only in Denver, bindings I'll ship at your expense.

Thule roof box
    Some dipshit (me) didn't latch it and it blew open and cracked. You can repair it with a fiberglass repair kit (I've repaired it previously). Not hard, just takes some time. The latch mechanism is finicky sometimes but works. All mounting hardware is included. Originally gray, I painted it flat black to match my flatbrim and lifted Tundra.

It will fit 4-5 pairs of skis depending on how bulky the bindings are, whether you put poles in the car or in the box, and how drunk you are when packing it. 193 EHPs and a beer shown for scale (not included).

Salomon S712 demo bindings
    These are old. Late 90s? I have no clue if they test out correctly. All the parts are there. 12DIN. Skinny brakes. They've been collecting dust in my garage. Dust is included.

Bump. I'm thirsty.

Bump. It's free, you dirtbags.
    Someone needs the 712s for their grom or a set of longboards.

Nice EHPs

Bump for free stuff

would love the 712's over here, but even free, shipping would prolly cost more than something out of the box.
    Growing up I was a very technical skier at a tiny ski hill, now when I go back, I just take the whole thing in ... with flexion, then extension. And yeah I am over it.

If cobblehiler does not take them I’ll grab the 712s. How skinny is that brake?

cobblehiller and Ottime - shoot me a PM if you'd like me to get you a shipping quote. I'm guessing $20-25 to most places. A USPS large flat rate box is $21 if they'll fit and UPS/FedEx are usually similar.

Brakes are... skinny. I'll try to measure tonight. The bindings came off a pair of OG Salomon Teneightys.