Santa Rosaliíta?

Anybody ever been to Santa Rosaliíta before? Thinking about making a couple of stops this season on the way south. I know there are a quite a few breaks south of the town, but it looks like there is a palapa setup called "Santa Rosalita Surf Camp" just to the north that looks interesting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 12.23.53 PM.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	638.8 KB 
ID:	297656

Yes, but it's been awhile. It used to be our overnight stop on the way south in the Summer, 500 miles on the dot from our doorstep to campsite. Foggy and windy, good for windsurfing.

Hit some great swells there in the winter, big lines breaking off the point. Usually saw some Canadians spending the winter there, that was it for crowds. I'm sure it's changed now, but great memories..

Spent a bunch of time there. Been going down for the last dozen years or so and will be there in about two weeks, swell dependent. George and Sonja help manage the camp and live in the house up from the palapas.

Fun wave, narrow swell window. Can get blown out and flat and can be all time. The Wall is just south and is a fun, more consistent wave. The coast drive between the two is epic.

Seven sisters is one of my favorite areas in Baja, lots to explore there but it’s pretty raw.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Lee Murian; 10-14-2019 at 08:44 AM.