FS: Knolly Endorphin with FOX 36 and CCDB Air

SOLD!!

2016 Raw Endorphin Large Frame set up for trail/enduro with 135mm in rear and 160mm front. Snappy and fun on trail with geometry, suspension and brakes to handle larger descents. Feels like waaaay more travel in rear when CCDB is dialed----> read reviews. Super fun bike only selling to upgrade to a Fugitive. $1700!! And an order of carne asada fries from mama blanca’s!

* Cane Creek Double Barrel Air - Climb Switch
    * FOX 36 Float FIT Dampener
    * Spank Oozy Rims with Chris King Hubs
    * Chromag cockpit Bars/Stem/Seat
    * Shimano Drive Train ( new Rear D and New X9 Front shifter last month )
    * Shimano Saint Brakes
    * KS Lev dropper that works pretty damn flawlessly.
    * Maxxis DHF EXO 2.35 Front and Aggressor EXO 2.35 Rear ( will include new rear on bike)

Both ends of suspension serviced May of this year. Cassette/Chain/Rings near end of life cycle. Bike never been lift served. Bike does NOT come with pedals. Preference to Northern Rockies Loc's!

Be RAD. Buy this Bike. Please PM me with any questions or if you want other pics. This pony needs a new home ASAP!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7C34945-E378-45C7-B9D1-F18D159CD79F.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	399.7 KB 
ID:	297598
    Last edited by allTandA; 04-11-2020 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Info
    one step forward, no step backward

Interested in working a deal? I am selling my large fugitive with CCDBAirCS. Would also be willing to sell just frame, rear shock, and wheels. Industry Nine wheelset.

I wonder if we can work something out?

I live in SLC but am near Fort Collins til Tuesday. Let me know if you want to try to work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Join WAFTA, promoting downhill and freeride trails in the Wasatch. www.waftautah.com

Dr! Thanks for the offer...timing is the issue here as I just pulled trigger on new Fugitive from Knolly fleet. Duh!

Bump for price drop to $1700 plus addition of carne asada fries included with purchase!

#fixyahangover

Ok. Tough crowd and hard time of year!

This whip has gotta go..... anyone interested in it minus the drivetrain? A la rolling chassis?

We can do a pound of Montana’s finest bacon with the purchase of the collective is gun shy about carne asada fries.