Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Bad Roo could spin a good tale...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    You want us to get off your lawn?
    The people ON FB are the crazy old farts, not the people who aren't on it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The people ON FB are the crazy old farts, not the people who aren't on it.
    A fucking greed

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I miss you fuckers.
    Likewise.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Iskibc?
    Married, procreated as well, good job, still slays the BC. Happy and doing well.

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    His TR on Pyramid Peak is what got me to join this place. He really put some good stuff here for a long while. I don't know what kind of shit happened with him but he had some epic posts for awhile. What was his touring/climbing partner's name? ETA: Kya. Haven't seen him here, either.

Squirrel99, TyroneShoelaces...

I miss seeing some of the ladies, too, like Monique, GirlSki, the one who dated Blurred for awhile (can't remember her screen name), the one who was stuck in cubicle hell, and many others. Things change..
    Kya and his wife were teachers in Vail, just retired and moving to his wife's home state of HI to slay da waves mon!

RFS ... still occasionally reporting for duty ... https://coloradosun.com/2019/12/02/r...ery-telluride/
    On first

^^fucking ouch. My buddy is a huge Caps fan and he did that to both of his at once the night the Capitals won the Cup stepping onto a missing stair from a deck down to the yard at another friend's house, in the dark (he claims alcohol was not a factor) and now, 18 months later(?) he's still working through it. Not pretty. Good luck Rob!

Nice

maybe it's his karma for all the m series jongs
    skid luxury

I wonder if he knows my buddy Fitz?
    watch out for snakes