Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Paid up! Thanks!
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

jgb@etree Guest
    Paid. Thanks.

^^^^^thanks all
    pay link is closed
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Shit...miss the train on this one or still possible to nake payment?

^wait till we finish cutting and make them....there will be some extra....i will then open a pay link again....so, closed for now....
    www.freeridesystems.com

Gotcha. Was on the list but didn't get a pm. No worries
    Regardless,Thanks for what your doing!

^youre welcome, thanks, but that would have been over 90 pms and tons of time, my inbox would not handle replies.....not all used screen name in the checkout, too much sleuth work required to chase it all down, there will be extra, if u see this thread bump up, check it because it will potentially be me posting the extra numbers, if u subscrube to this thread in thread tools and opt for instant notification by email.....u will get an alert emaiil and link back to thread....same as im getting now to kno to come back in and reapond to your post....this should help....

MiCol, thanks for offering the amazing deal. Sorry for being too slow on payment - tracking down us maggots (rightly named...lol) is the last thing you should be worrying about after having offered such a great deal! I'll blame my brain for being in full revolt and deciding to go on a hallucinogenic voyage (sparked by no drugs sadly) the last few days. Anyway, I'll be monitoring this to see if I can get back on the train...
    sproing!

Solid work booking people up. Been really busy and missed the payment link. Hopefully can snag an extra

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Solid work booking people up. Been really busy and missed the payment link. Hopefully can snag an extra

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    subrscribe to this thread if you can for instant updates... then you wil get the jump

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    MiCol, thanks for offering the amazing deal. Sorry for being too slow on payment - tracking down us maggots (rightly named...lol) is the last thing you should be worrying about after having offered such a great deal! I'll blame my brain for being in full revolt and deciding to go on a hallucinogenic voyage (sparked by no drugs sadly) the last few days. Anyway, I'll be monitoring this to see if I can get back on the train...
    this happens to us all

thanks all....there will be extra....the prob will only come if some to original list peeps that missed paying have to battle those that missed both...while we are getting ready to cut .....i will try to figure out a fair way to deal with this...feel like the orig list peeps should get 1st shot

i will figure out best i can something fair
    www.freeridesystems.com

Fuck i missed the payup. Will take any color XL gray preferably.
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Damnit. I did not see the pay thread either. Sorry for being flaky.

I also missed the pay thread, but I will happily pay anytime. I will have to do a better job monitoring this thread.

^^^hey guys, wait about 10 days or so, after i can work the fabric in for cutting, (i will post up once done), after i get a count of how many we can make i will open things back up..... 1st for those of you who missed checking out...then anyone else....
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    ^^^hey guys, wait about 10 days or so, after i can work the fabric in for cutting, (i will post up once done), after i get a count of how many we can make i will open things back up..... 1st for those of you who missed checking out...then anyone else....
    You are a god among seamstresses
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Damn, I took some vacation and missed the pay window, too. I guess you snooze you lose. I'll watch the thread to see if it opens again.

Thank you!

cutting is complete we are sewing....
    couple of updates and comments...

1. I had to switch from embroidery to a 1" tall x 2 3/8" long rectanglular label at bottom of shirt instead of embroidery....embroidery will slow us down by weeks and the cost has gone up as we do not do it in house anymore....label is black background and very nice label...think patagucci style

2. There are going to be a bunch of extra shirts. with the leftover, i only cut Medium, Large, XL...

3. I am thinking that I can open this back up for the people that did not get in the last deal

4. but after they get in on the deal I want to unload the rest of the shirts maybe discounted FIRST for those that are in on this deal

5. I will take suggestions how to move forward under considermentation from you guys....
    www.freeridesystems.com

colors not perfectly displayed due to lighting....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	557.2 KB 
ID:	301496
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	280.1 KB 
ID:	301497
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  221.4 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

cutting is complete we are sewing....
    couple of updates and comments...

1. I had to switch from embroidery to a 1" tall x 2 3/8" long rectanglular label at bottom of shirt instead of embroidery....embroidery will slow us down by weeks and the cost has gone up as we do not do it in house anymore....label is black background and very nice label...think patagucci style

2. There are going to be a bunch of extra shirts. with the leftover, i only cut Medium, Large, XL...

3. I am thinking that I can open this back up for the people that did not get in the last deal

4. but after they get in on the deal I want to unload the rest of the shirts maybe discounted FIRST for those that are in on this deal

5. I will take suggestions how to move forward under considermentation from you guys....
    Sweet, I missed the first round. Definitely going to pick one up.

Same here. Those fabric shots are a nice teaser. Definitely has me thinking about buying two if there's extras.

Missing shirts for some orders

Hey all im doing the math on what has been cut and what didnt make cuts.....due to the way fabric gets laid and stacked .....

we do have some stuff that i am not going to be able to fulfill from the 1st order

7 problems or shirts I have identified
    Not sure by name who is going to suffer this yet.....(refund or pick something else your choice - very sorry)

but if you ordered the following you could be affected....someone x7 will be affected.....

i want to get this info out fast because i know some of you are giving your gals some as gifts and you need to know.....

this is not perfect science.....

This is what I do not have and cannot make because we used up all the fabric cutting the excess sizes in men M, L, XL

Charcoal
    men
    1 small

women
    X 1 medium (Eskido covered) change to XL charcoal mens

Purple
    women
    1 small
    1 medium

Red
    men
    X 1 small (PRSBoogie covered) change to men Med Charcoal

women
    1 small
    1 medium

you affected people will be getting some complimentary product to offset the loss...over and above your choice of refund or substitution...so know that...you will be also contacted me once i run all these reports up against peoples names with orders.....

If you volunteerily give up your seat errrr....i mean shirt from the list of 7 above....you will be rewarded !!

if we sold t-shirts that we bought from a wholesaler....this kind of stuff would not happen....but as we are veritcally integrated (dummy for being this) maker and seller....it happens.....
    Last edited by MiCol; 11-08-2019 at 07:25 PM.
    www.freeridesystems.com

MiCol, I was in for 2 mediums, one in purple, one in charcoal. You can pull my medium purple one from the list if you need.

Quote Originally Posted by viglio View Post
    MiCol, I was in for 2 mediums, one in purple, one in charcoal. You can pull my medium purple one from the list if you need.
    actually its the womens medium i dont have...there is no problem on the mens...so you are in the clear

for those on the list of 7 that end up giving up...
    I have held some back of everything I have left to cover you volunteers....

I think i should start a new thread all together for this 2nd batch im turning loose.....

anyway i updated page 1 and the new link is live

link for 2nd batch being turned loose

http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...t-no-discounts
    www.freeridesystems.com

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  221.4 KB
    That purple is sexy as fuck! Can’t wait to rock that this winter