Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    ^^^thanks everybody...i know things weren't perfect...

as for fit.....same measurements as the smurf version...(except longer sleeves and torso length on these).....just the difference in fabrics creates the different fit.....the real way this should have been done...but would have taken way longer would have been to sew a sample, test, repeat until max tweaked and before putting into final production.....but then those that wanted for xmas would not have had them.....so, ......but normally we would adjust the pattern for the different fabric...this time, no time to get into details and tweak...

extras prolly go up tomorrow in pairs because our fulfillment cost to pick an order with our new 3rd party vendor (not including shipping) is $8-12....so, i need to sell off 2 at a time i think...i will know by tomorrow....they will be blow out deal tho...
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Mine arrived today. Excellent shirt. Wish I ordered two now and one for the wife. My only complaint is the neck hole size. Didn’t think it was going over my head for a minute, really snug on the neck as well. Going to try to gently stretch it out.
    Edit to add: size L. 5’10” 198lbs. Fit is great in the arms, shoulder and torso area. Not to tight not to loose. Length is a touch long but nothing crazy. She’ll stay tucked. Great base layer.
    Thanks Micol for putting this on!
    cool
    as for the neck since mentioned a couple of times....it will stretch out....be gentle....you may hear some thread popping but it is ok....these a faux lock stitches...meaning coverstitch and there is extra thread that can give.....but take it easy everybody....

and on that note....for you guys that really think these are tall tees....ignore my wash instructions....was med or hot....and nuke in dryer....but do not blame me for result...as i have no idea what will happen....but the will shrink some and the length will stay shrunk since nothing will weight it down to stretch it back out....

i would like to see someone that ordered a straight XL, L, M or S, M, L or whatever to put on all 3 sizes with largest on bottom.....i want to see the tall T effect...
    www.freeridesystems.com

I really like the tight neck. Functionally, it's a better seal than some turtleneck base layers which sit loosely around my neck.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    I really like the tight neck. Functionally, it's a better seal than some turtleneck base layers which sit loosely around my neck.

... Thom
    Same here.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post

... Thom
    This you?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1805.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	171.4 KB 
ID:	304999

got two of these in size Small turns out i really need a medium.

one in crimson
    one in charcoal

looking to recoup what i paid.

$35 each or $70 for the pair including shipping
    firm

Received yesterday and tested spinning the wheel for a few hours this morning under my Antero 2, summit temp low teens with no wind, 2 thumbs up. For me the extra length over the blue version was a bit concerning but after having it tucked in as a solo layer I got over that quickly, plenty warm and the slimmer profile makes it a better pure baselayer than the previous version imo, which I usually wear as a light second layer.

As usual, thanks for the phenomenal products and value Mike!

Shirts received. Very satisfied. Seems to be as nice a Patagonia R1. I think that the purple base layer is my new favorite. Thanks!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

This you?
    I have a pretty fat neck (16"), but my friends say that I'm a fat head ;-)

I have a couple of LL Bean Powerdry half turtle necks (front zip). The were so loose around the neck that they might as well be called cowl necks.

... Thom
    Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 12-06-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    Galibier Design

Got mine, really nice. I would for sure be interested in a couple more if that works out.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Bought 2, large and medium. They got here today and the large fits terrific (6' 2" 180lbs 35" sleeve), not skin tight and not loose. I'll deal with the added torso length, sleeves are fine and will fold up the cuffs if I need to. My pointy head fits through the neck opening with a little resistance, but feels comfortable when I'm wearing it. Really nice darker charcoal color.

Edit To Add: Bought the crimson color for the collection, sexy sexy crimson. So fast.

SOLDOnly opened the large, will sell the medium for $35 shipped.SOLD
    Last edited by skuff; 12-17-2019 at 08:55 AM.

5’11 x 170lbs — medium fits perfect. Extra length will keep them good and tucked into my snow pants. It’s am awesome weight for a baselayer.

Very happy woth the purchase.

Just got my two. Awesome. 5’9” 170lbs, enjoy sunsets, puppies, and long walks on the beach.

Large fits great. I don’t like super tight base layers. The longer length is so key. Seems well made. The little triangle thing below the neck is like 1” off center, but that’s the only thing I Noticed that’s not perfect. Thanks Micol!

I’d be interested in a large if someone is turning one over

Prefer the tight neck as well. 5’10” ordered XL. Probably should have done large but very happy with what I got. Would be in for a couple more. I could see myself wearing these quite often. Thanks Mike. I’m always impressed with anything FRS
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

This you?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1805.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	171.4 KB 
ID:	304999
    All necks matter

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    extras prolly go up tomorrow in pairs because our fulfillment cost to pick an order with our new 3rd party vendor (not including shipping) is $8-12....so, i need to sell off 2 at a time i think...i will know by tomorrow....they will be blow out deal tho...
    Does this mean there's still a chance to get a couple of these? Hoping for a men's small or medium and a women's medium, I think. Wife suffers from serious FRS-envy!

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Does this mean there's still a chance to get a couple of these? Hoping for a men's small or medium and a women's medium, I think. Wife suffers from serious FRS-envy!
    Samesies — Mrs SL is green as well!

Perfect for me.

XL
    6’2”

All around perfect. I’m in for two more when available

^^thanks all^^

Slibretti has the only two smalls that i know of available

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...mall-Brand-New

I will get the rest of the spares up and listed here this weekend....
    also, just added some more jackets to inventory that were awaiting fulfillment to tag and bag...
    Antero 2 hybrid softshells back in stock, some size larges in A2+ and .......the only mint size large A2+ left , could be forever...not sure yet...ive yet to post this as im still considering keeping it fo me...altho im taking the cloud out tomorrow and will make decision

glad these are working well for the majority of you ....
    makes me feel better about doin it when peeps are happy with results
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    ... makes me feel better about doin it when peeps are happy with results
    One of those happy and all too rare exceptions to the "no good deed goes unpunished" rule.

Thanks, MiCol!

... Thom
    Galibier Design

Got mine today and it is great! Crimson color is really nice. I'm 6'2" 205 lb and the large fits great. Torso is on the longer side but it is nice for tucking in. Fabric feels awesome against the skin.

Thank you Micol!

Feeler: Freeride Systems Group Buy Base Layer Shirt Project

Got both of mine yesterday. Charcoal and Crimson....Great colors. Ordered XL for both this order and the previous Smurf versions. (6’2 205 lb.) This current batch is definitely a base layer....longer and slimmer/tighter than the Smurf version (which I actually wear as a long sleever with a Cap1 Tshirt underneath)......But as advertised, this is a base layer, and will be a good tucker.....

Another great product from FRS.....Thank you.

Really like the fit of the medium on my 6’1” 175 lb frame.

If anyone wants to trade a medium for a large PM me. My large is charcoal and I don’t care about color.

I rip the groomed on tele gear

XL fits me well at 6’2” 245 not too tight but not loose. Body is long and the arms are actually long enough for my damn ape arms.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer