Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeCement View Post
    I wonder what makes this base layer not develop the sweat stench as much as other? I skied in mine 4 times and then had to talk myself into washing it without any visible/aromatic indicators. I'm guessing this will likely go away after some warm weather tours...

Definitely going to the site to nab a couple more and it easily slides itself into the quiver as my favorite base layer. Well done MiCol!
    ^^^ this ^^^

Amazing base layer, @micol. Thanks again!!!

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeCement View Post
    I wonder what makes this base layer not develop the sweat stench as much as other? I skied in mine 4 times and then had to talk myself into washing it without any visible/aromatic indicators. I'm guessing this will likely go away after some warm weather tours...

Definitely going to the site to nab a couple more and it easily slides itself into the quiver as my favorite base layer. Well done MiCol!
    As I've been informed, woman don't sweat, they glow. Maybe it's something magic like that?

I've noticed the same thing and glad I have three. Definitely a daily favorite for general and active use.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Bike Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR
    New! SkiScribe Centering Tool

Digging my shirts, nice and warm.

MiCol, want to reply to your PM but your box is full.

Btw, for all who were wondering, washed one of mine on delicate, turned it inside out first, then air dried, came out perfect without any issue.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthoski View Post
    Btw, for all who were wondering, washed one of mine on delicate, turned it inside out first, then air dried, came out perfect without any issue.
    ^^^This