Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    M for me and no worries about the super long torso and and arms. Actually thinking I might like the super long torso. I think I have seen some women's cuts like this, but never owned a men's jersey.

The head tightness was a bit of a surprise, but felt nice once on. So long as it stays away from droopy baggy should be good to go.

Fabric is excellent. Nicely breathable alone and good insulation under. Own freeride systems pants and shorts and they are a couple of my favorites. First impressions is this will be one of my favorite first layers. Many thanks for putting this on.

Just got mine and loving the fabric, wishing I had ordered a large though.

Anyone looking for an XL and has a Large PM me. My two are are Charcoal and Purple. I am not particualar about color. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanos View Post

Anyone looking for an XL and has a Large PM me. My two are are Charcoal and Purple. I am not particualar about color. Thanks.
    I will take your purple XL straight sale

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

To edit my initial impression on the neck and length on the large. (5'-10"/180 and svelte......except everywhere I'm not).

On a tour today after about 1000 ft, I was getting lightly choked and had to keep adjusting the neck. I was thinking the length tugged while climbing. I can still feel it now. Other than that, the top was super comfortable before and as I was sweating, it wicked great.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

It’s comfortable once I’ve got it on but I’ve got real tender ears from bjj right now. Worth it.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

My XL arrived today
    Great fit for this svelte 6', 220# hunk. Sleeves about perfect given need for movement. No problem getting it over my head (once I took my glasses off).

I like the long length. Goes just below my ass, so I figure I can wear it in public with my longies, like the ladies that wear an oversized sweater over yoga pants.
    And with the tag at the bottom, MiCol gets free advertising!

Great job MiCol. Nice to see Americans make it in the rag trade

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post

I like the long length. Goes just below my ass, so I figure I can wear it in public with my longies, like the ladies that wear an oversized sweater over yoga pants.
    LMFAO

Feeler: Freeride Systems Group Buy Base Layer Shirt Project

Got mine the other day. Super comfy and hugs my beer gut just right. The Mrs also has some FRS envy...I’d totally get in on a w’s med if there are any to be had. Thanks Again!
    Last edited by bigwaterbird; 12-08-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanos View Post

Pm sent

If anyone wants to sell their large I’ll buy it (any color)! These rock and should be a staple on the website. I’ll continue to purchase if they are available in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    I was getting lightly choked and had to keep adjusting the neck. I was thinking the length tugged while climbing. I can still feel it now. .
    i think some professions get more than $30 for this activity, but im no expert.........

ok,, boyz....time to fix your necks....just stretch the thing...you will hear some thread popping, but everything should stay in tact....dont be hittting me up for a warranty tho if you overdo it....lol....so go lightly and don't go big initially ......once those threads release the neck should stretch as the smurf blues did and do....and not come apart....but maybe one or two people canary in the coalmine this effort before you all try it...i dont have one with me to do it...i flew with a backpack and had no room to carry one (some) away with me,....i shipped to myself but wont get till 12/16 cause im in the far reaches of some mtn area...otherwise i would do all the testing....im still smurfing blue shirt...
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Does this mean there's still a chance to get a couple of these? Hoping for a men's small or medium and a women's medium, I think. Wife suffers from serious FRS-envy!
    yes, i plan to have a linky back up and working for the remainder by tomorrow as I overshot on the make side .....

i will not have any womens
    nor mens small,
    will have very few mediums
    no 2X

mostly Large and XL and the color may end up having to be a grab bag type offering because of my fulfillment dept issues....

I know I have a lot of charcoal Large and XL , not so much the other colors...

and a favor I ask....if anyone can snap a pic of each color laid on the ground I can use for this product for the website....i would really appreciate it....ive left production, the city and the state...im in the snow and skiing and have none of these with me cause i traveled in light with a 20L pack (thanks frontier) and had to ship my own shirts to me where i will not be until 12/16....pics can be emailed direct to help@freeridesystems.com and some elf will make them ready for display on our website....

btw: the volunteers that gave up shirts (7 of you) or took some substitutions should have your refunds in progress...we already did our part...someone pm'd me they needed a shirt...who was that , can you pm me again...this turned out to be a brain fog event with undreds of shirts going out and i was only briefly on the ground to oversee so that we would have minimal f.u.'s ...hopefully that was accomplished... i am back to nomadic life chasing pow....
    www.freeridesystems.com

Got all of mine. They’re rad. Thanks so much for doing this! The purple is super steezy

Thanks again!

Oh very nice very nice ribbed for my pleasure
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    i think some professions get more than $30 for this activity, but im no expert.........
    Maybe a side benefit you can exploit.

I fixed mine but mentioned the constriction in the event you were tweaking the design for the next round. Enjoy your trip.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Got mine. Fit is spot on. Don't mind the tight neck cuff. Solid piece. Thanks MiCol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

glad , generally speaking we still have mostly positive feedback...thanks everyone....remember try to stretch the necks a little bit and they will be more elastic like....

Here is the link to spares>>.......... http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...de-in-colorado
    You can use discount codes

I had to set this up at a higher price to factor in a $10 fulfillment charge we have to pay on every order.....USE DISCOUNT CODES / DISCOUNT CODES OK...

Also, if you are going to order more than one , I can give you a further discount code than the 20% ....its the singles that kill me with the extra $10 to stick in envelope and make a label....but im not in any position to do anything about it this season....i was able to bypass that on the orginal orders because I personally went in and organized it outside of our company fulfillment platform......

http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...de-in-colorado
    www.freeridesystems.com

Bump. Multiple days inbounds and touring. It's my favorite base layer ever! The long cut is clutch. Havent washed it yet (eeeek) and none too stinky if aired out properly. If you could make one in a 3/4 length leg onesie with thumbholes and a hood, maybe an old timey buttvflap for when the coffee kicks in that would be outtasight!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    Let’s talk about washing and care for a minute. No matter what the care label says, ( i used some of our old ones),I would highly recommend handwashing this piece and line dry if you do not want pilling. structurally this garment is going to feel more substantial than a silk type base layer, I am in love with this shirt and I really love seeing the grid pattern from behind create texture on the front. But to keep from having to view that through a bunch of tiny little polyester balls, I would try to keep it out of the washing machine and/or dryer. It probably wouldn’t be awful to put it in the washing machine at a cold temperature setting with some very mild soap and alone or with a few like and similar garments.. But, I would definitely line dry it. This fabric will dry very very quickly at room temperature. I would guess within hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr walker View Post
    Thanks Mike & Co.!

Somebody that isn’t me please be the guinea pig and put theirs in the wash to see if it’s safe. I know what MiCol said about hand washing and hang drying, but I’m lazy.
    Turned it inside-out, threw it in the top loader on wool setting with other wool items, added woolite laundry detergent and... viola!
    Clean shirt. Line dried and it looks great, like brand new. We'll see what happens, but for now I'll keep using the machine.

Sorry if I'm late to this...what is discount code? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    My XL arrived today
    Great fit for this svelte 6', 220# hunk. Sleeves about perfect given need for movement. No problem getting it over my head (once I took my glasses off).

And with the tag at the bottom, MiCol gets free advertising!

Great job MiCol. Nice to see Americans make it in the rag trade
    LMFAO x2
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

My charcoal is a lot looser in the head/neck than my red, both medium.
    Charcoal is not tight at all, red I couldn't slide over my head without altering it.

XXL neck was fine - not loose, not tight...if MiCol is keeping tabs from a qc perspective
    Last edited by JET123; 12-22-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!

I own 2 of them with the Nickel stitched in. They are nice. I sleep in them some times
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I wonder what makes this base layer not develop the sweat stench as much as other? I skied in mine 4 times and then had to talk myself into washing it without any visible/aromatic indicators. I'm guessing this will likely go away after some warm weather tours...

Definitely going to the site to nab a couple more and it easily slides itself into the quiver as my favorite base layer. Well done MiCol!