Donner lake Ski Lease

I got a furnished ski lease for a house on Donner lake and are looking for someone to share the house with. We are back-country skiers that also have Ikon passes. The lease runs from Dec 1 until april 30th, 5 months. House is a 3 bedroom 2 bath where the downstairs rooms are already spoken for by a local couple that be mostly weekday users. Still available is the whole upstairs loft of ~900sf with its own private bath. The loft is divided into 2 small rooms that has multiple beds of varying sizes. Onsite laundry and ski storage shed to help keep your gear organized. $1100 mo with $2000 deposit or $5200 + $2000 deposit for the whole season if paid in one lump. All utilities and snow removal are included. No Pets, No Smoking of any kind and no parties allowed at anytime. Due to the really small driveway we can only ensure parking for 1 car throughout the winter season. thanks for looking. PM me for me details.

Name:  IMG_1281.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  33.5 KBName:  IMG_1289.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  30.5 KBName:  IMG_1286.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  24.4 KB
    Last edited by Truckee Joe; 10-08-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    4 Time Balboa Open Champion

You live there, too, Joey? No more skinning home at night?

We use the house weekdays during storm cycles because of gov jobs and stuff, and skin out to the sickness most weekends, if we're not in jackson or something...
    4 Time Balboa Open Champion