Page 533 of 533 FirstFirst ... 528 529 530 531 532 533
Results 13,301 to 13,303 of 13303

Thread: Ask the experts

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Currently, I am hosting photos elsewhere and adding them from a URL. Using Pinkbike for this is actually pretty easy, assuming its bike related...
    Interesting. I have used hostgator for hosting pics for a few years now and just copy in the image address (URL) with IMG tags. I noticed a while back none of the pics in my past TRs display anymore. I can make it work from using a pic from a random website (AZ sunset pic below) but not from Hostgator (sunrise pic that doesn't display). Looks like older TRs using photobucket also don't display pics. Both hostgator and photobucket links work on some other local forums I post on. I removed the last ] so the text will show. Curious why linking will work from random sites but not from hostgator/instagram.

My own photo from hostgator (nothing displays):

[img]http://www.habventures.com/photos/03-Socal/PalmSpringsRiding/PCESuperMega_11-21-20.jpg[/img

Photo from random website (photo shows up fine)

[img]https://arizona-content.usedirect.com/storage/gallery/0004/0024/A939DF2F81DE4CAAA4A510CA966C7C84/large.jpg[/img

Trying from Google photos...even this works now (have never been able to get it to work before)

Last edited by evdog; Yesterday at 03:16 PM.

Nice, that's pretty easy (Google photos URL / IMG tags), since all my photos get uploaded there anyways. With forum upload, I'd have to go and download the images then upload them onto TGR.

Its great for a single photo. For a full TR it would be a PITA.