Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 112 113 114 115 116 117
Results 2,901 to 2,908 of 2908

Thread: Ask the experts

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    maybe try just drinking ONE beer ?
    Don't be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrPickels View Post
    However, Alcohol consumption immediately following exercise is correlated with decreased adaptation to exercise.
    In other words, if you drink beer after exercise then you'll be less fit tomorrow than you would if you had a recovery beverage sans alcohol.
    Well, yeah, that's why the NA beer was the best. It makes sense since the carbs in beer are maltose, which is a glucose disaccharide.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Don't be ridiculous.
    yeah I know eh !
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Seems to that Because you cant tune the progressivity of the spring on a telescoping fork that coils use too much travel. Coils seem to work much better on the back because you can tune the spring rate through the travel. Maybe an argument for linkage forks?

Quote Originally Posted by Huvudvind View Post
    Seems to that Because you cant tune the progressivity of the spring on a telescoping fork that coils use too much travel. Coils seem to work much better on the back because you can tune the spring rate through the travel. Maybe an argument for linkage forks?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    maybe try just drinking ONE beer ?
    Hopefully that helps.

Regretting passing on the king enve wheels a few weeks ago when I was able to seat a tire on my old bead up one. It now has a massive flatspot resulting in ~3-4 completely loose spokes so I am anticipating imminent implosion. Shopping for a replacement and debating where the price/performance ratio makes the most sense for a big guy who doesn't err on smooth. I am currently leaning alloy with a nice hub, top contenders are WhiteXMR, I9 1/1 or Hydra and Onyx. I like the idea of onyx but it is heavy and pricey.

Ask the experts

Been really happy with my Project 321 hub on the rear. Lighter than Onyx and nearly silent. For the front, Iíd just get something with sealed bearings thatís cheap, but I donít care about matching and have never had a front hub issue.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Regretting passing on the king enve wheels a few weeks ago when I was able to seat a tire on my old bead up one. It now has a massive flatspot resulting in ~3-4 completely loose spokes so I am anticipating imminent implosion. Shopping for a replacement and debating where the price/performance ratio makes the most sense for a big guy who doesn't err on smooth. I am currently leaning alloy with a nice hub, top contenders are WhiteXMR, I9 1/1 or Hydra and Onyx. I like the idea of onyx but it is heavy and pricey.
    Out of those, I'd go White for sure. Those Project 321's are nice too though.