Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Stranger goes agro over grocery line today.

Weekly Sunday AM grocery run today and had a funny experience. As I was entering the line a cashier says to me I'll help you in 16, SCORE ! Next thing I know some woman comes over and yells , "that's out of line, that was my turn !" I looked at her and told her my intent wasn't to take her spot and she could go ahead of me. She doesn't answer me and goes back to her line and ends up finishing before me and procedes to complain to customer service. I went over and told the CS rep that the cashier didn't do anything wrong and it was my fault for not paying attention to the person in front of me, I didn't want the cashier to get in trouble. I roll out to my car and guess who's parked 2 cars from me. The woman is still foaming at the mouth and yelling and gestures toward me. Holy fuck how sad is her life that she needs to have a coronary over a perceived wrong in a grocery line. Now I'm driving home thinking did I really do something horrible to this person ?
    Fuck me, I must be getting old because a 30 year old me would have unleashed on that person with the facts finishing with : 1. Did you forget your meds today !? 2. You snooze you lose bitch ! 3. I feel sorry for your gf/bf/husband. 4. Here's a quarter , call someone who gives a shit. But instead I was polite to her and apologizes and offered to let her go in front of me BUT that wasn't enough and now 10 hours later I feel bad and posting this shit on TGR.

Pay a huge retainer to a lawyer?

Was she on an electric trike?

Vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Her life is sad and pathetic, feel sorry for her

You couldve atleast snagged some picks of her hoop. On the sly of course

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

About a year ago I was in line to checkout. Guy in front of me, my shit on the belt behind, and maybe 8 inches left on the belt after me. Angry white guy comes up behind me and starts stacking his pretty full cart in the eight inches. Btw, I was pretty toasted. He fills the space, and then stares daggers at the poor kid checking out because he turned the belt off and was dealing with some stupid price thing. He then starts stacking more shit vertically in this tiny space, and stares more daggers at poor minimum wage kid. I'm literally in the middle, starting to laugh. He then stares double daggers at me, which just made me laugh more. He was really pissed off. The pile was maybe three feet high and really skinny. Of course it fell over when the belt moved, which made me nearly piss.
    What the fuck is wrong with people? Too much crappy food?

people are fucking wack lately no doubt. I think facebook is hypnotizing them.

Seriously, I think we're watching the long term effects of a constant fast food diet manifest itself in the behavior of millions, with King Daddy fast food in the WH. There's some nasty shit in that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Fox News

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Her life is sad and pathetic, feel sorry for her
    Yes.

Buuuuuut... if you get bored stake out the joint. Get a solid pic of her next time you see her then post it on the community message board (I’m assuming this is Whole Foods) each week with a different aggro-grocery related joke or theme.

See how long you can go until you get noticed or banned. Either way, you’ll laugh your ass off at least once a week when you pin it up.
    I still call it The Jake.

It was 2015, Jan or Feb, at Mt Bachelor. There’s a group of ski club tourists - you know, with the streamers on pole, helmet, leg etc - creating a clusterfuck of the lift maze. I took advantage of the confusion, went to the outside and slipped in with two ladies on my right (it’s a quad). Twenty seconds to load

Just as I was about to sit down, I get a shoulder and an elbow to the ribs from the left and hear a lady yell “I’m getting on!”
    I stepped over as much as I could before the chair made me sit.

Lady on my left yanks the bar down just as my ass hit the bench, bouncing bar off my helmet.
    And driving the vertical hand grip for the bar into my left thigh, pinching it against the seat

“Owww” I said
    “That’s my space” she said

I lifted the bar while she was leaning on it, moved my leg to my own space, and let the bar down.

“Have you thought about trying cannabis?” I said. “It’s legal here, and there’s bunches of dispos in Bend. There’s lots of strains that mellow you right out when youre feeling aggressive. Just a thought”

Snickers from the ladies on the right. Silence from the lady on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Pay a huge retainer to a lawyer?

Was she on an electric trike?

Vibes.
    Ha, no, Walmart.
    About a year ago..blah...
    Walmart

Nope.

BTW, THAT place is a trip at 1am on a Saturday night when you're high. Hooboy.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yes.

Buuuuuut... if you get bored stake out the joint. Get a solid pic of her next time you see her then post it on the community message board (I’m assuming this is Whole Foods) each week with a different aggro-grocery related joke or theme.

See how long you can go until you get noticed or banned. Either way, you’ll laugh your ass off at least once a week when you pin it up.
    Ha ! Not Whole paycheck, the other end of the spectrum WinCo. I have seen some shit in the parking lot. The thought of wasting the time to write the initial post seemed too much effort . Certainly not wasting my time in the parking lot looking for a trailer trash chunkster to publicly shame. I'm sure she does that on her own routinely. Thinking about it now it looked like videos posted of angry white women calling cops on black people for just being present.

Was this in Jackson?
    Parvo might have hit her with bear spray.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Woman: if you were my husband I'd give poison.
    Chiechill: madam, if I were your husband I'd t9ak it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    yeah pretty much. facebook, the ultimate selfie.

Good thing you were speaking English.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Don't get me started about Car Wash etiquette.

Washed my truck yesterday, nobody in line, dove right in.

Life is sweet. Enjoy the little things.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

people are scarezy

gets worser close to Spookoween
    watch out for snakes

Nowadays it's best to avoid confrontations with jackasses. Jackasses are bolder and more jackassey when carrying. Not that everyone carrying is a jack ass, but just be prepared to see a gun when escalating shit.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

it's the food people consume, the media, and the internet either making people think they are better than everyone else or making them feel (or realize) that their life is shit
    people are going postal over the supidest things
    and like benny said, when your high as shit and people are going agro it's always funny as hell

many years ago it was an early sunday morning at home depot in avon and I puffed the whole way over
    we are at customer service and this older gentlemen dressed up for church started abusing the woman working there who was doing her best
    she finally tries sorting things out with a manager so I just start in on the guy in my calmest voice possible he wouldn't acknoledge me at all
    "you must has have an mba since you know so much about store managment" "are you going to church today" "I bet this woman loved waking up on a sunday for her twelve dollar an hour job"

I do get it. By the time you've told the deli guy 4 times how much turkey you want, navigated around the two women talking and blocking the bread aisle for the last 10 mins, and watched the old guy feeling up all the peaches in the produce section, you're pretty fucking stressed by the time you hit the checkout line.

To make matters worse, my store now has a 6 ft tall robot with big googly eyes zipping around the store. When that thing pulls up to your ass as you're bent over getting a couple 24 packs of Coke, it can be a bit unnerving.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Forgot to ask, did she pay with a check?
    I still call it The Jake.

You old fucks are doing it wrong. Go online, place your order, have people bring it to you. Problem solved.

Angry white guy comes up behind me and starts stacking his pretty full cart in the eight inches.
    Did the color of his skin make all the difference in the story?