Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro

SOLD

Super light and capable touring boots. One of the best boots on the market right now, but just didn't fit my feet. Read the review on Blister Gear Review! 1325g-ish (in a 26 mondo, dont know what mine weigh in at) and 55 degrees of motion. They ski and drive a ski super well.

Have about 10 days on them total, only about 4 on the liners before I swapped them out for some Intuitions. Some scuffs on the inside of the boots and a small superficial dent in each toes from my Fritschi Vipecs. Doesn't effect fit at all. Also, small scuffing on the left boots power strap. Superficial again.

https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2018-2019-tecnica-zero-g-tour-pro

https://www.evo.com/alpine-touring-ski-boots/tecnica-zero-g-tour-pro

Willing to ship, but would prefer local.

28.5 Mondo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191006_184323.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	296732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191006_184336.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	296733Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191006_184356.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	680.6 KB 
ID:	296734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191006_184404.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	790.7 KB 
ID:	296735Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191006_184409.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	1,007.1 KB 
ID:	296736Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191006_184422.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	794.9 KB 
ID:	296737
    Last edited by Jtlange; 10-22-2019 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Pictures

Let the good folks know the size, asking price, and since you'd prefer to sell locally, where you're located.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    Let the good folks know the size, asking price, and since you'd prefer to sell locally, where you're located.
    Yeah, totally blanked on adding that. Thanks for the comment.

Hey, if they are in a 26.5 and the price is right I will take them!

thanks

If you dont want to read below. Size is 28.5, asking is $450.

Price drop to $425. Open to offers as well.

Friday Bump! These are going to a ski swap tomorrow. Doubt they will come back with me.

Did you experience any issues with the removable boot board moving around while walking / ski touring? I just got a brand new pair of the Zero G Tour Pro in 28.5 and every time I take a step and pushing off the front of my feet, the boot board seems to make a knocking sound, as it's getting moved backwards/ upwards. Did you hear any noises while walking or have any issues with the boot board moving? I initially purchased the 27.5 boot which was too small, and don't remembering noticing the knock / slide of the boot board. It seems the like this removable boot board has a few CM of play in the 28.5 boot... Wondering if it needs to be glued down? I hear the knock in both boots / with the original liner and with an Intiution Pro Tour liner. Thanks for any insight you might have.

Quote Originally Posted by dougfresh View Post
    Did you experience any issues with the removable boot board moving around while walking / ski touring? I just got a brand new pair of the Zero G Tour Pro in 28.5 and every time I take a step and pushing off the front of my feet, the boot board seems to make a knocking sound, as it's getting moved backwards/ upwards. Did you hear any noises while walking or have any issues with the boot board moving? I initially purchased the 27.5 boot which was too small, and don't remembering noticing the knock / slide of the boot board. It seems the like this removable boot board has a few CM of play in the 28.5 boot... Wondering if it needs to be glued down? I hear the knock in both boots / with the original liner and with an Intiution Pro Tour liner. Thanks for any insight you might have.
    In a word, no. I didnt notice that when moving. However, I did notice that anytime I took my shell out. I bet if you just put in a little bit of foam between the heel and the end of it, It would take care of it.

Also, unrelated to above. The boots are sold.

Thanks for the reply... good to hear you sold the boots (great deal for whomever bought them)... wish I had seen this post early and I would've snagged them from you.

Quote Originally Posted by dougfresh View Post
    Thanks for the reply... good to hear you sold the boots (great deal for whomever bought them)... wish I had seen this post early and I would've snagged them from you.
    Evo has them for like $460 new.

Quote Originally Posted by toastybroski View Post
    Evo has them for like $460 new.
    https://www.evo.com/outlet/alpine-to...ro-g-guide-pro

https://www.evo.com/alpine-touring-s...ero-g-tour-pro

Not the same boot. Mine were the second link. Easy to get it twisted though since the names are so similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtlange View Post
    https://www.evo.com/outlet/alpine-to...ro-g-guide-pro

https://www.evo.com/alpine-touring-s...ero-g-tour-pro

Not the same boot. Mine were the second link. Easy to get it twisted though since the names are so similar.
    Oh I had no idea. I wasn't bagging on your price just trying to point that other guy towards them if they were the same.

Quote Originally Posted by toastybroski View Post
    Oh I had no idea. I wasn't bagging on your price just trying to point that other guy towards them if they were the same.
    No problem! Just getting everybody on the same page!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtlange View Post

Also, unrelated to above. The boots are sold.
    It would be nice if you edited your initial post and marked it as "sold" on the 1st line so folks don't have to read a novel to find this out.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music