WTB: 200x57 rear shock

Gonna go on a remedy 29er. What yah got?

I have a 210x55 Rs super deluxe that I just got factory tuned. Trying to decide if I will keep.

That's the old 7.875 x 2.25 size, what's with the communism units?

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    That's the old 7.875 x 2.25 size, what's with the communism units?
    You will never believe this, but some bike parts can be measured in both metric and imperial units. A few bike brands have been bold enough to put together build kits that mix measurements.

What will be interesting to see is if in a few years, we finally move past these atrocious Arabic numerals we've been stuck with for too long. With the increased loads and stresses bikes are being put under with today's enduro (and downcountry!) riders, we really need to be looking to Roman numerals to properly size bearings and bushings. And if anyone wants to tuck a 36er wheel into a short chainstay full-suss frame, they're likely going to want to consider a hexadecimal-based system. I almost feel stupid mentioning that since it's so glaringly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    You will never believe this, but some bike parts can be measured in both metric and imperial units. A few bike brands have been bold enough to put together build kits that mix measurements.

What will be interesting to see is if in a few years, we finally move past these atrocious Arabic numerals we've been stuck with for too long. With the increased loads and stresses bikes are being put under with today's enduro (and downcountry!) riders, we really need to be looking to Roman numerals to properly size bearings and bushings. And if anyone wants to tuck a 36er wheel into a short chainstay full-suss frame, they're likely going to want to consider a hexadecimal-based system. I almost feel stupid mentioning that since it's so glaringly obvious.
    All that shit's too complicated. The entire language is going to need to be paired down just into sequential emojis. You know, so no one feels left out.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

buy a hardtail.