ON3P - Zebra Alert - Steeple 102 - 162cm

Do not know seller but hot damn!!

Got a lady charger?

https://boulder.craigslist.org/spo/d...988824594.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

ON3P - Zebra Alert - Steeple 102 - 162cm

A little steep for 5yo model, but could be worth it to the right person.

Seems like a fair price on a great ski to me, given that it's new in plastic. Loved my Steeples, just a little heavy for width as a touring ski which is why I sold mine. I kind of regret that. Very competent in a variety of conditions and a lot of float for the width.

They are a bit heavy for touring. I just dont want to ski on anything else most days. Theyre even damp/stable on the hill with simple dynafits on them. I have them inserted for dfits so im thinking of putting a cast set up on them eventually. Great ski

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    They are a bit heavy for touring. I just dont want to ski on anything else most days. Theyre even damp/stable on the hill with simple dynafits on them. I have them inserted for dfits so im thinking of putting a cast set up on them eventually. Great ski

I am switching to AT touring this year after decades of touring on tele gear. I think if they had been part of an AT setup I would have kept them, but I was trying to shave grams wherever I could due to heavy boots/bindings. These would make an awesome AT touring ski IMO.

Also, given the short length of the posted ski, they would make an awesome all mountain ski for lift served for a lighter person (which would likely be the case given the shorter length). In other words, this could be an in bounds ripper for a smaller skier.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    I am switching to AT touring this year after decades of touring on tele gear. I think if they had been part of an AT setup I would have kept them, but I was trying to shave grams wherever I could due to heavy boots/bindings. These would make an awesome AT touring ski IMO.
    I fully understand. Im always considering getting something lighter at the same time thinking how ez they ski in anything. I guess ill have to have both , a lighter ski and the steeples. Id like to find a 108 in a wrapper

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Id like to find a 108 in a wrapper]TGR Forums mobile app[/URL]
    x2!

Don't believe we ever made those in 162cm. My guess is they are likely a 174cm (shortest production length), unless we made some random 162cm prototype I have no memory of.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Ugh, wife needs these in a 168.....

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Don't believe we ever made those in 162cm. My guess is they are likely a 174cm (shortest production length), unless we made some random 162cm prototype I have no memory of.
    Interesting

Name:  IMG_6398.JPG
Views: 240
Size:  35.0 KB