FS: Clearing out parts (drivetrain, cockpit, shock) and maybe even a bike

I have a bunch of parts that are only serving to tempt me to buy a frame to build up. Kids have me barely riding once a week anyways, so that doesn't really seem prudent, no matter how cool it would be.

So here's what I've got:
    Race Face Next Carbon Handlebars. 760mm width 20mm rise 35.0mm clamp. Used for a season. Some sweat corrosion in the grip area, otherwise in very good/excellent shape. $75 SOLD
    Race Face Atlas Stem. 50mm length stem, 0 deg rise, 35.0mm clamp. Used for a season with the Race Face bars. $50
    Renthal FatbarLite Aluminum Handlebars 760mm width 10mm rise 35.0mm clamp. New, never used. $40
    Manitou Mcleod Rear Shock. 200x51mm. 22x8mm hardware with RWC Needle Bearing currently installed in lower eyelet. $175
    OneUp Oval Chainring. SRAM Direct Mount. 32T, 6mm offset. Used $30
    Absolute Black Oval Chainring SRAM Direct Mount 30T 3mm offset $30
    Blackspire Bruiser Beavertail 32-36T Bashguard ISCG-05 $25
    Blackspite Bruiser Beavertail 26-32T Bashbuard ISCG $20 SOLD
    SRAM X1 11-speed Shifter. Used, good condition. $40
    SRAM XO1 Rear Derrailleur. Used, few scratches, overall good condition. $65
    SRAM GX 10-42 Cassette. Fairly low miles, teeth all in great shape $60 PENDING
    Bontrager Evoke RL Saddle Hollow Ti Rails. 128mm width. One small rip, otherwise a decent and light-ish (~235g) saddle. $30

Also considering selling my road bike. Semi-local sale probably makes more sense on this but can ship if you want.
    First is a 2013 Giant Defy 3 Road Bike, Size M/L. All stock except the stem was swapped out for a generic 90mm stem when I bought it and then a pair of Vittoria Rubino Pro 25c tires. Not a ton of use, with most of that on the trainer the last two years. Just don't enjoy road riding enough to justify the risk of maybe getting killed. But don't let that stop you from riding! $350ish?

Pics all available in an album here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AD14w5kbqKwp4Ztn9
    Prices do not include shipping. As usual, I'll ship as cheap or as fast as you'd like, and will entertain package deal offers.
    Last edited by radam; 10-12-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Can you post a pic of that saddle rip? How’s the fabric otherwise ... not too permanently sweat and mud salted?

I might be game on that saddle.

Thanks!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    Absolute Black Oval Chainring SRAM Direct Mount 30T 3mm offset $30

SRAM X1 11-speed Shifter. Used, good condition. $40
    SRAM XO1 Rear Derrailleur. Used, few scratches, overall good condition. $65
    SRAM GX 10-42 Cassette. Fairly low miles, teeth all in great shape $60

Pics all available in an album here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AD14w5kbqKwp4Ztn9
    Prices do not include shipping. As usual, I'll ship as cheap or as fast as you'd like, and will entertain package deal offers.
    Pm sent on above...

Quote Originally Posted by SchralphMacchio View Post
    Can you post a pic of that saddle rip? How’s the fabric otherwise ... not too permanently sweat and mud salted?

I might be game on that saddle.

Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191004_141642.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	296519

Great condition other than the rip. Didn't even know the rip was there until I was taking pictures. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191004_141621.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	296520

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post

Great condition other than the rip. Didn't even know the rip was there until I was taking pictures.
    Ugh, I’m gonna sound like a diva, but I’m out. That’s a high chaffage spot for me. Any other location I woulda been in, sorry and thanks for unloading those pics.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Yeah but think of the callous you could build up!

Bump for some item updates.

Make me an offer if you think price is out of line with anything.