Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    You're right. I overgeneralized. Kye acted like a dick too last year (the inside stories are head-shakers) and when TH chickened out of Verbier he literally took spots at away from guys that should have been there.

That is a shame to hear about Kye. He absolutely killed it in Numinous and he has some other great video parts. I thought he might ski well on the FWT.

Was he arrogant? Entitled? Did he complain about the conditions? That is a shame. I actually would have thought Kye would do better on the FWT than Tanner given their video parts.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

What is with the need to gossip about these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    actually he's quite the dbag irl
    I've heard this too. And apparently some sort of social media scandal not long ago....
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    I've heard this too. And apparently some sort of social media scandal not long ago....
    I saw this go down. Somebody hacked dude’s phone and posted nekkid pics of his GF and him in some compromising scenarios on Instagram... I was impressed tbh

An angry ex-girlfriend stealing your phone and posting a bunch of shit doesn't really have anything to do with the victim's character.

But I'll take b-bear's word for it with the local knowledge.

Damm missed that... was she hot...

Looking forward to Tim Durstchi competing on the tour! I think he is a solid all round skier that can turn some heads! Good luck buddy!

This thread devolved fast. WTF ... on page 2-3 a bunch of gossip as previously stated. I can't keep up with the rumors

"Freeride-Keep the vibe high!"

^^^ was expecting more reggae and THall420

Quote Originally Posted by dump View Post
    This thread devolved fast. WTF ... on page 2-3 a bunch of gossip as previously stated. I can't keep up with the rumors
    It's still a month and a half until the first event. People are getting anxious.