Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Buy a liquor store.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Buy a liquor store.
    Well, you can't in Utah, and its probably a dying business in Colorado with groceries stores carrying full strength now.

They do drink a lot in Wyoming though, so I hear.

Hey OP,

Good for you for having the guts to do a search, and having the guts to post it here. You could have skipped your Stanford MBA for all the stellar feedback you've received on this forum. FYI I've found the Polsky podcasts to be beneficial and searchfunder.com seems to be a good forum.

Valuations are softening already though no one will admit it yet. If you can generate a bunch of leads now two things will happen as the next recession nears, your competition will shrink and the supply of willing sellers will increase.

Good luck. Be very wary of your biggest risk, anyone with a Stanford MBA and time at Deloitte is 100% likely to underestimate the struggle of entrepreneurship and funding payroll.

Also, IMHO, don't ever borrow money from the world's toughest collector (the US Treasury) which is exactly what you're doing when you take on a SBA loan. Here's one small insight of how they size a debtor up for tax collections; https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small...nd-other-items. They are relentless and will chase you with a missionary zeal.

Again, good luck.
    Last edited by Jeffreaux; 11-17-2019 at 03:17 PM.