Thumbs up SF Bay Area: family of 5 looking for another family to share ski lease w/ North Tahoe

Looking for a family who would like to share a North Tahoe ski lease..

We are a family of 5, 3 boys ages 12, 6, and 6 who are looking for a ski lease share in North Lake Tahoe for this winter to Spring of 2019/2020.

We live in the Bay Area and are fairly easy going, love dogs but (don’t have one right now), prefer a house with other kids, want to come up as much as possible, and are open to a larger multi bunk type room, two smaller rooms, or a parents’ room with the house kids bunking down together.

Do you have a share that would work for us? Or do you want to join with us to find a house?

We ski leased in the past when we only had one kiddo and it was a blast. We are also open to having two couples or singles who like kids join us. Dad is super allergic to cats.

Details, contact at

http://www.snowpals.org/leases/famil...i-lease-share/

###

* Join happy hour before TGR's ski and ride film screening in SF:

http://www.snowpals.org/2019/tgrs-sa...re-winterland/

Looking to join a Tahoe area ski lease to max out your ski season pass, expand your circle of ski buddies, get a place to store your ski gear and people to rideshare to your fave Tahoe resort? Browse ski leases @

http://www.snowpals.org/leases/

Does the house have a pineapple statue on the porch?

Name:  IMG_1758.JPG
Views: 1324
Size:  147.5 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I have multiple options PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Kali Boy View Post
    I have multiple options PM me for details
    Do you realize you just responded to a bot, not a real person ?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I've reported every post from this username and can't get a ban hammer to save my life.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by snowpalsdotorg View Post
    Looking for a Moron family who would like to share a North Tahoe ski lease..

We are a family of 5 MORONS, 3 morons ages 12, 6, and 6 who are looking for a ski lease share in North Lake Tahoe for this winter to Spring of 2019/2020.

We live in the Bay Area and are fairly moronic, love morons but (don’t have one right now), prefer a house with other morons, want to come up as much as possible, and are open to a larger multi bunk type room, two smaller rooms, or a morons’ room with the house morons bunking down together.

Do you have a share that would work for us? Or do you want to join with us to find a house?

We ski leased in the past when we only had one moron and it was a blast. We are also open to having two morons or morons who like morons join us. MoronDad is super allergic to cats.

Details, contact at

http://www.snowpals.org/leases/famil...i-lease-share/

###

* Join happy hour before TGR's ski and ride film screening in SF:

http://www.snowpals.org/2019/tgrs-sa...re-winterland/

Looking to join a Tahoe area ski lease to max out your ski season pass, expand your circle of ski morons, get a place to store your ski gear and morons to rideshare to your fave Tahoe resort? Browse ski leases @

http://www.snowpals.org/leases/

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!
    YOU = ASSHAT

He means well. He's just out of his element on here.

Tim, you're out of your element here. If you really want to cross-post stuff from ski pals, ask me to do it for you.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

I'll rent out my basement to you guys.

Only one occupant currently.

Name:  gimp.png
Views: 604
Size:  217.2 KB
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

SF Bay Area: family of 5 looking for another family to share ski lease w/ North Tahoe

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I'll rent out my basement to you guys.

Only one occupant currently.

Name:  gimp.png
Views: 604
Size:  217.2 KB
    Isn’t he usually asleep?

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Is he usually asleep?
    Follow-on question, if he's sleeping and you need him, what do you do?

The mods have been discussing the op's posts and are requesting in the future he keep his posts limited to the Hook Up forum here. MTM, your wails have not gone unnoticed. But we feel this forum is the best place for Tim to post and we ask he limits his posts to here for MTM's peace and sanity. He's very fragile and we don't want to undo years of therapy to get him to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    The mods have been discussing the op's posts and are requesting in the future he keep his posts limited to the Hook Up forum here. MTM, your wails have not gone unnoticed. But we feel this forum is the best place for Tim to post and we ask he limits his posts to here for MTM's peace and sanity. He's very fragile and we don't want to undo years of therapy to get him to this point.
    I need to quote this to preserve the loving, caring, and attentive nature of the glorious mods of TGR who never get any thank you's. Tip my hat to you wonderful beings.