Ultralight / Skimo gear: Plum Race, Backland Ultimate, Alp Tracks

I've been intrigued by the concept of light and fast touring, but in reality I'm kind of fat and slow, and my local terrain is really better suited to xc gear, so this stuff is up for sale.

Prices in USD, shipping not included (estimate $25 for the boots, $15 for bindings to USA). I'm shipping from Canada.

Pics to follow, but they are like the ones in the skimo.co links (plus skimo.co has much better descriptions and reviews than I could provide).

1. Plum Race 150 bindings, new in box, $340
    https://skimo.co/plum-race-150-bindings

1b. Plum 40mm heel adjustment plates, new, extra $40 with the bindings. Not for sale separately unless the bindings sell first.
    https://skimo.co/plum-adjustment-plates

2. Atomic Backland Ultimate boots, new in box, $380 per pair
    I have 2 pairs (don't ask why), 26.5 and 27.5. They are both the white ones, not the new this year black version. The Backland Ultimate is a skimo race type boot, and much lighter than the more common Backland Carbon. If you feel the need to ask "how stiff are they?", these boots are probably not for you. Made to crush the uphill and survive the downhill.
    https://skimo.co/atomic-backland-ultimate-boot

3. Movement Alp Tracks LT 106, 185cm, new/undrilled blems - SOLD
    Last edited by TrueNorth; 11-05-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Ultralight / Skimo gear: Plum Race, Backland Ultimate, Alp Tracks

Weight on the AlpTracks?

Alp tracks are about 1250g each. One ski looks to have 2 ptex repairs, one about 8cm x few mm, the other 3cm x few mm. There is what looks like epoxy residue in multiple places on the base (on top of the factory base grind structure) but I can easily scrape it off with my fingernail so maybe I should do that and pretend it was never there.

Backland Ultimate are:
    26/26.5: BSL 278mm, 726g with liner
    27/27.5: BSL 288mm, 750g with liner

Where would you be shipping from? the stronger or free'r side? looking for a cheap race style binding.

From the True North Strong and Free

(So no tax/duty/brokerage fees for you, and same for the Amerifriends if <$800)

I have the Alptrack 94s, they are the shit. They don’t send like a two sheets of metal ski, but for the weight, I don’t know if there’s a better ski

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    I have the Alptrack 94s, they are the shit. They don’t send like a two sheets of metal ski, but for the weight, I don’t know if there’s a better ski
    I think my main hesitation here is the price and the black topsheet, which is just silly on a fatter superlight ski. Black effectively = heavier in some environments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alp Tracks sold, and prices adjusted on boots and bindings.

Possible free shipping to USA or international if we complete the deal today and I can use a Canada Post promo (today only)

Please don’t edit out your prices. It makes it hard to discern current market rates. Just put sold on either side of the price.

For the record Lindahl, the Alp Tracks sold for about $625 shipped on ebay.