Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    “Um, I’ll rent the Glock 23”

“How much for 1 bullet?”

Yea in WA you can’t rent a gun alone, perfect murder suicide scenario though.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    “Um, I’ll rent the Glock 23”

“How much for 1 bullet?”

Yea in WA you can’t rent a gun alone, perfect murder suicide scenario though.
    And one for my friend Dr. Kevorkian here.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Number to call, never give up.

tel:1-800-273-8255

There was a indoor gun range south of sf for years. They had a rent-a-suicide at least once a year.

Big place here had that happen one too many times, and stopped renting.
    Too bad too, it was a pretty funtime to go with some friends and rent a bunch of shit you would never own.

Guy shot himself in the chest, then the head?!

Goddamn, thats hardcore

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

"Suicide at a Gun Club" has kind of a "Death at a Funeral" ring to it.

Tarantino to direct this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Kinda the same thing but more weird a while back at my favorite mom and pop store in the South Bay. I always enjoyed the used rack in there.
    As long as it doesn't sag too much.

I really don't see a problem with this. A janitor maybe having a shitty day.

Maybe I'm just used to too many suicide situations. I remember an old friend, couldn't ride his horse anymore, so lined his room with seran and used his shotgun. Didn't want the old lady (they were both in their 80's) to have to clean much.

Seems like simple way for a non gun owner to leave minimal impact. But I learned early.

I don't really think it's that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post

Goddamn, thats hardcore

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Shit, more hardcore is the head first, then chest.

I used to take dates to a rent-an-AK47 range, to let them bust off a few clips after dinner and drinks. They had other automatics - M16s, Galils, MAC-10s with supressors, etc, but not only is the AK louder, the rifle is lighter and rounds were cheaper.
    I'd get an AR or an M16, and get her the Kalashnikova Avtomat. "See how much lighter it is? Look: Little short bullets...."

No matter how it was going before, that pussy was mine after she got enough of that Russian cordite empowerment.
    So yeah, there's definitely a place in the world for a assault rifle rental ranges. Don't let a few bad eggs spoil it for everybody!

If you are blowing your brains out anyway why worry about spending 400$ unless maybe you don't have the 400 ?
    I knew a guy with early onset alziemers, he put all his affairs in order, packed up his house, went to the morgue and blew his brain s out 10 ' from the door to the morgue
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Put it on a points credit card?
    Cheap thrill on the way out

If you are blowing your brains out anyway why worry about spending 400$ unless maybe you don't have the 400 ?
    I knew a guy with early onset alziemers, he put all his affairs in order, packed up his house, went to the morgue and blew his brain s out 10 ' from the door to the morgue
    I admire that man and that plan.

The gun ranges won’t change their policy as money is top priority. Too bad they are traumatized over it, Oh the irony. Guns are made for killing and it ain’t pretty, sorry snowflake you had to see what you sell does in person, ohmygosh people don’t use it for self-defense!!! Buncha cupcakes, just tip your cleaning lady $100 and move on cupcake, right men?!! Highangle needs to get laid goddamnit!!!!

I’m laying it on pretty thick, sure, but is there no better gun training than seeing up close what guns are made for?

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post

Goddamn, thats hardcore
    I went to a suicide once from a GSW to the chest. Guy shot himself inside his car, then opened the door and made it a few steps away before he died. Look on his face was one of pure agony. I would not recommend that method

Cabela's/Bass Pro will not let you test the trigger on any firearms anymore due to an incident like this. Dude went to the ammo section first, grabbed a round out of a box, then went up to the firearms counter and asked to look at a revolver. Took the gun, put the round into the chamber, and blew his brains out. Trigger locks now mandatory and you cannot test a trigger before you buy

That's fucked up ^^^.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Which part?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Which part?
    Pick a couple
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Look on his face was one of pure agony. I would not recommend that method
    Agreed. It looks .. excruciating. Ineffective (or not immediately effective) head shots don't look like fun either.
    Had a couple guys locally set themselves on fire to do it - which looked even worse, but sure made a point and were respectably metal.

We're a right to die state, but that doesn't address mental illness - only physical I think.
    Evidence suggests there is such a thing as 'terminal' mental illness, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I admire that man and that plan.

The gun ranges won’t change their policy as money is top priority. Too bad they are traumatized over it, Oh the irony. Guns are made for killing and it ain’t pretty, sorry snowflake you had to see what you sell does in person, ohmygosh people don’t use it for self-defense!!! Buncha cupcakes, just tip your cleaning lady $100 and move on cupcake, right men?!! Highangle needs to get laid goddamnit!!!!

I’m laying it on pretty thick, sure, but is there no better gun training than seeing up close what guns are made for?
    My brother liked to say that he learned Hunter's Safety when one client blew the other client's leg off.

We should have never let guns that were less than 3' long and dayglow orange be available to civilians or police. Would have solved a lot of problems.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    I went to a suicide once from a GSW to the chest. Guy shot himself inside his car, then opened the door and made it a few steps away before he died. Look on his face was one of pure agony. I would not recommend that method

Cabela's/Bass Pro will not let you test the trigger on any firearms anymore due to an incident like this. Dude went to the ammo section first, grabbed a round out of a box, then went up to the firearms counter and asked to look at a revolver. Took the gun, put the round into the chamber, and blew his brains out. Trigger locks now mandatory and you cannot test a trigger before you buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    That's fucked up ^^^.
    Damn rights!

Cabela's/Bass Pro deserves their well earned profits before anyone has a chance to blow their brains out in the store. Ammo ain't free, and now that gun is used, so they're taking a loss. That's a hit of at least a few cents on margin.

Gotta get paid. Fuck the weakling entitled takers.
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    "Suicide at a Gun Club" has kind of a "Death at a Funeral" ring to it.
    Sequel to punch up at a wedding
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

My brother liked to say that he learned Hunter's Safety when one client blew the other client's leg off.

We should have never let guns that were less than 3' long and dayglow orange be available to civilians or police. Would have solved a lot of problems.
    Take it to polyass
    If the nation was serious about accelerated and unintended life expiration, this would be addressed
    https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-facts-and-statistics

You take yourself back to Jong street.

Quote Originally Posted by scrambledbacon View Post
    Take it to polyass
    If the nation was serious about accelerated and unintended life expiration, this would be addressed
    https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-facts-and-statistics
    Go fuck yourself?
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.