THANK YOU FOR NOT SMOKING

Name:  Thank you for not smoking Opus Bloom County (2).jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  45.1 KB

Saw this in a UK news and had to go to source, O MG its right where I used to work and walk to Cheers to You from said work.

Man sprays smoker in face with fire extinguisher to put out cigarette:
    https://www.ksl.com/article/46643834...e-extinguisher

Felony assault, and a couple hundred k in damages.
    SLC mags can probably get a good deal on a couple eateries.

He divested himself from the restaurants today.

Stay classy Utah

Love it. I have something new to add to my bucket list.

SLC fire extinguisher man meet Minneapolis bike vigilante.

I once did that to a guys face with snow. Two dudes in the air coming together at night, different jumps with normally enough separation / trajectory but not this time. Emergency drop right, hope to burn off the speed, and fall with ski's hitting ground simultaneous as his head flashed by my bases with a foot to spare. When he stopped and stood up his face was complete snowblast. Y'all right? Sure he says and it took some swipes and digs (eye sockets) before he was seeing and breathing properly. Freakin looked like the abominable snowman chest and up. At least it wasn't on porpoise.

Quote Originally Posted by L82thegate View Post
    I once did that to a guys face with snow. Two dudes in the air coming together at night, different jumps with normally enough separation / trajectory but not this time. Emergency drop right, hope to burn off the speed, and fall with ski's hitting ground simultaneous as his head flashed by my bases with a foot to spare. When he stopped and stood up his face was complete snowblast. Y'all right? Sure he says and it took some swipes and digs (eye sockets) before he was seeing and breathing properly. Freakin looked like the abominable snowman chest and up. At least it wasn't on porpoise.
    Name:  IMG_3494.JPG
Views: 542
Size:  44.9 KB

THANK YOU FOR NOT SMOKING

I want to know more about the porpoise, always thought they were more of an aquatic thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    I want to know more about the porpoise, always thought they were more of an aquatic thing.
    I bet it involves a rape cave...

Uuh, spellcheck off. Joiysey inflection, shoulda been poiypus. There!

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Only dolphins do things on porpoise.
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    I bet it involves a rape cave...
    Porpoises kinda rapey.
    They'll rape you in a pool, they'll rape you in a school
    They rape quite often, and it's often not cool.

Name:  Bv4pyXRIcAAXleA.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  78.2 KB

This dolphin knows wassup
    https://youtu.be/qE_6n1gp3Vw

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Only dolphins do things on porpoise.
    Well played sir.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by L82thegate View Post
    Did it put his fag out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Unlike the above story , which was not only pointless, but also had absolutely nothing to do with smoking, I have a smoking related tale to tell about my first trip to Merry Ole England.
    Circa 1987, I found myself in London, standing in line at the bank waiting to cash travelers cheques on a hot and terribly muggy afternoon. The gentleman in front of me was smoking up a storm and blowing his secondhand smoke in my face. The bank was covered with "Thank you for not smoking" signs. After his third plume of smoke was exhaled directly in my face I confronted him, "Excuse me, but can you not read the signs?" To which he took a deep drag, exhaled in my face, again, and replied, "Yes, as a matter of fact I can read the signs. They do not say "No smoking". In fact, they clearly say "Thank you for not smoking."" With that, he turned around and continued to smoke. Nobody else said anything to him or rallied behind me in getting dude to put out his butt (my firsthand experience of the all-too-polite Brits). And I felt my hands were tied in terms of what I could do, since, technically, he had me dead-to-rights in regards to the linguistics of the signs.
    I wonder what would have happened to me if I'd grabbed an extinguisher and blasted his face? I'm thinking Bobby Beatdown?
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

No thread drift here: My wife went to the local Goodwill for $1.29 Tuesday because she spotted two redwood (2" thick) tables and knew they would go out the door for 1.29 each. Got there early and first at the door. Two asian men walked up and made every effort to "squeeze" in and get first crack. She lights a smoke and begins exhaling directly at these fella's and after a couple minutes, they back up a foot or two. Doors open, they both run to furniture while my wife goes to the check-out, describes the two tables and pays for them. Minute later, first guy shows up with one, seconds later here's the second. Clerk informs them they are already sold, wife thanks them for moving them to the front and brings them home a half hour later. They got to enjoy her Camel, do the work, and receive a sincere "thanks" for the help.

My high school teachers smoked like chimneys in the faculty lounge just across from the main office. Nobody thought anything of it. Nowadays, the entire building would stink from one ciggie.

Fragile egos and folks that don’t like smokers are a bad scene

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4262.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	295419