Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Golden BC
    Posts
    3,617
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    JT is a dumb ass for not saying the obvious thing ... It was a costume

    And he was a dumb ass for hiring JWR fo AG/justice ministrey just because she was FN in spite of the fact she was WAY over her head

    And he was a dumb ass for not punting JWR from the party the newyawk minute the tail started wagging the dog

    Cuz politics is fucking political eh
    it was a costume but he didn't need to do black face even in 2001 that was off table unless redneck but maybe in Quebec they had not got the memo.

    when you say that females are going to get 1/2 of the cabinet positions that limits your choices, what other female lawyer MP would have done better? and way over her head ? maybe she did the right thing as AG , the same thing PET would have done as AG or Jean C when he was AG, maybe JT was over his head?? not understanding the role of AG and not having the maturity .
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    17,990
    That was in point grey area of Vangroovy which at the time and probably still would be the highest priced RE in Canada, people with money and privelidge

    JWR was a public defender or was it prosecutor for 3 years and suddenly she is the top legal person in the country because she is FN and I think if you Wana check she is only half FN

    Some of those laws she wrote will not stand constitutional challenges

    Jean Cretin would have kicked her ass out of the party the minute she refused to be a liberal and and play ball instead JT keeps her around and she fucks up the liberal machine just months before an election

    Cuz politics is just so fucking political and this is all so much BS

    I am not a card carrying liberal just someone who doesn't want the cons in office who is calling a spade a fucking shovel
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada eh
    Posts
    3,489


    JT has an identity crisis. He must wonder if Fidel Castro is his real father but wished Harry Belafonte actually was.
    perfect ass search
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Jesus god almighty!
    That link is the single best link I’ve ever clicked on ever.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,260


    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,957
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.11.41 PM.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	337.4 KB 
ID:	294934

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.12.08 PM.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	272.8 KB 
ID:	294935
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post


    JT has an identity crisis. He must wonder if Fidel Castro is his real father but wished Harry Belafonte actually was.
    No, his real father is Ted Cruz
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northern BC
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Well played sir




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •