Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    This tournement is great. The questions are way Fucking harder than any other regular or tournement jeopardy game and these guys are mostly nailing them. James missed more questions in game 3 than in probably all his previous not GOAT games combined.

I actually feel a little bad for Brad. And I always hated Brad. Lol. I still want Ken to win, but I feel bad for Brad. He has inadvertently been keeping James in check by finding DDs early in the games. In game three, he basically gave the match to Ken by finding the last one and said your welcome. Lol

I think the make-is likely due to Alex’s treatments. I’m glad they got to do this while he was still able.

I am all in on Ken being the new Jeopardy host when Alex leaves. I think he’d be great and a nice legacy nod to players.

Am I a bad person because I spent Monday's show debating who would be better in bed veronica or katie the possibilities seemed endless

Sent from my SM-J737V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Am I a bad person because I spent Monday's show debating who would be better in bed veronica or katie the possibilities seemed endless

Sent from my SM-J737V using TGR Forums mobile app
    And?

DJSapp is online now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SAVAGE.
    Fat fuck bubbas are not erosion.

Last night would have been a great way for Alex to sail off into the sunset and retire from Jeopardy forever... I watched until the end just in case.

I have a feeling he'll wrap it up after this current season--assuming his health allows him to make it that long. I imagine taping ends sometime in the Spring.

How can none of tonight's three recognize Adam Schiff? Does not bode well for this country, no matter which side you're on.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    How can none of tonight's three recognize Adam Schiff? Does not bode well for this country, no matter which side you're on.
    The show was probably taped before the House inquiry really got going.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I have a feeling he'll wrap it up after this current season--assuming his health allows him to make it that long. I imagine taping ends sometime in the Spring.
    I think the same and was almost expecting an announcement at the end of GOAT

Ken Jennings was played brilliantly and is truly the GOAT. I truly hope he takes over for Alex when he leaves. I wouldn’t have believed it, but I felt bad for Brad and actually started to like him. WTF jeopardy. He was not at the same level as his usual tournament play. It really ended up James vs Ken. I was kinda shocked James missed the final and 2-2 would have made for some gripped play in a game 5. Great tournament. I don’t know how future ones will measure up. It was grad school jeopardy vs college. I liked all the hat tips to Alex and the comraderie. And the savage burn from James was good too

And ya, I missed the game but how does any jeopardy player not know who adam schiff is?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Damn, I was thinking that exact thing. Dude has been on the news day and night for 6 months straight, it seems like. smh

Seattle Times has a story about Ken:
    https://www.seattletimes.com/enterta...g-on-the-show/

I find it interesting that Ken says he thinks he's done competing on the show. A possible hint that he'll be taking over for Alex when Alex steps down? I think he'd do a great job as host.

Jeopardy thread- LETITSNOW

Well, Alex did say at toward the end that this would be the last time these players competed. Or something to that effect.

I would be extremely disappointed if they brought in an outsider when Ken clearly has the chops and likability to be host.

The only mark against Ken is that he know lots of former contestants and others in the trivia community. This could be a conflict of interest that would be unacceptable to standards and practices.

Jeopardy thread- LETITSNOW

the people who don't make it to final....
    but for archer fans, I laughed about the "phrasing" reminders from alex
    skid luxury