Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Am I a bad person because I spent Monday's show debating who would be better in bed veronica or katie the possibilities seemed endless

Sent from my SM-J737V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Am I a bad person because I spent Monday's show debating who would be better in bed veronica or katie the possibilities seemed endless

Sent from my SM-J737V using TGR Forums mobile app
    And?

SAVAGE.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Last night would have been a great way for Alex to sail off into the sunset and retire from Jeopardy forever... I watched until the end just in case.

I have a feeling he'll wrap it up after this current season--assuming his health allows him to make it that long. I imagine taping ends sometime in the Spring.

How can none of tonight's three recognize Adam Schiff? Does not bode well for this country, no matter which side you're on.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    How can none of tonight's three recognize Adam Schiff? Does not bode well for this country, no matter which side you're on.
    The show was probably taped before the House inquiry really got going.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I have a feeling he'll wrap it up after this current season--assuming his health allows him to make it that long. I imagine taping ends sometime in the Spring.
    I think the same and was almost expecting an announcement at the end of GOAT

Ken Jennings was played brilliantly and is truly the GOAT. I truly hope he takes over for Alex when he leaves. I wouldn’t have believed it, but I felt bad for Brad and actually started to like him. WTF jeopardy. He was not at the same level as his usual tournament play. It really ended up James vs Ken. I was kinda shocked James missed the final and 2-2 would have made for some gripped play in a game 5. Great tournament. I don’t know how future ones will measure up. It was grad school jeopardy vs college. I liked all the hat tips to Alex and the comraderie. And the savage burn from James was good too

And ya, I missed the game but how does any jeopardy player not know who adam schiff is?

Damn, I was thinking that exact thing. Dude has been on the news day and night for 6 months straight, it seems like. smh

Seattle Times has a story about Ken:
    https://www.seattletimes.com/enterta...g-on-the-show/

I find it interesting that Ken says he thinks he's done competing on the show. A possible hint that he'll be taking over for Alex when Alex steps down? I think he'd do a great job as host.

Jeopardy thread- LETITSNOW

Well, Alex did say at toward the end that this would be the last time these players competed. Or something to that effect.

I would be extremely disappointed if they brought in an outsider when Ken clearly has the chops and likability to be host.

The only mark against Ken is that he know lots of former contestants and others in the trivia community. This could be a conflict of interest that would be unacceptable to standards and practices.

the people who don't make it to final....
    but for archer fans, I laughed about the "phrasing" reminders from alex
    skid luxury

Alex seems even more hoarse tonight ❤️
    skid luxury

1yr update from Alex. It was getting dusty at my house watching the video.

https://twitter.com/Jeopardy/status/...193152000?s=19

Today is Alex Trebek’s 80th birthday! he’s still contracted for 2 more yrs and from a recent interview I saw, he wants to continue on as long as possible but admits he has some memory/ brain fog from all the meds.

Did you guys see the first episode that they aired earlier this week? funny stuff how the questions were basically the same.
    skid luxury

I watched the first and second episodes. The questions seemed really easy. Episode 2 with Cliff Claven was fucking hilarious. Apparently the only time all three contestants ended at $0.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Alex suggested Betty White be the next Host...

And last night they had one of the very old reruns and the NYC Cop won too much money and had to declare a charity for money over $60K - I guess it happened a few times before they changed the rule for maximum monies earned.

New Jeopardy history book coming from Claire McNear, writer at The Ringer who has been one of the top writers online on Jeopardy. First excerpt now online.

https://www.vulture.com/amp/2020/08/...k-excerpt.html

We were watching one of the old shows they're running now. One of the contestants was an Aussie who was working on software so that you could take pictures with your phone or play games on it. Anyone know how that turned out?

We were watching one of the old shows they're running now. One of the contestants was an Aussie who was working on software so that you could take pictures with your phone or play games on it. Anyone know how that turned out?
    What is; mortgage the house and buy all the Apple stock you can Alex

Guess who’s back. Back again.

The contestant, Kelly, this eve is annoying though. Reminds me of Kathy griffin a bit

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    Guess who’s back. Back again.

The contestant, Kelly, this eve is annoying though. Reminds me of Kathy griffin a bit
    My wife said the exact same thing. Specifically Kathy Griffin's annoying character on Seinfeld. And is it me or is she (Griffin) starting to look more and more like Carrot Top?

By the way I posted in the other Jeopardy thread last night:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...eopardy-thread

someone with sticky making capabilities should do a run of letitsnow stickers

just sayin

a lot of missed/ unanswered questions this evening

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    someone with sticky making capabilities should do a run of letitsnow stickers
    this is a funny idea
    skid luxury