Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Second new J! this season and already a controversial scoring decision. It didn't affect the outcome in any way, but one contestant was negged for writing "Barry Gordy" (his first name is spelled Berry). Some people would pronounce those two words slightly differently, some wouldn't, but even if you think the pronunciation is slightly different it seems close enough to me. Pretty harsh!

Also Ken Jennings did a video category for the first time. It sure seems like they are grooming him as Alex's replacement when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Also Ken Jennings did a video category for the first time. It sure seems like they are grooming him as Alex's replacement when the time comes.
    Jen is too hyperactive of a weirdo imo. Don't get me wrong, Alex is a fucking grade-a weirdo but a chill one. I am on board with Brad. He has hosting experience and has expressed interest in the position.
    swing your fucking sword.

RIP Alex. Fought a good fight.

holy shit. this is like surreal.
    swing your fucking sword.

RIP. The fight is over.

I met Alex in the Colonial Penn bldg in Philadelphia years ago. He was a spokesman and was there for the day. I was walking in and saw him. He was as nice as could be. We spoke for a few minutes. He must have always had Canada on his mind. I was wearing a t shirt that had a kind of obscure roll of painters tape on it. He asked if it was a hockey puck

Classy guy in my view. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: both trebek and Connery in a week? Suck it Trebek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk