Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    5,650

    Where’s the jeopardy thread?

    The New One Starts Here

    I’ve searched, looked under my old posts and can’t find it anywhere. It’s like a turd that got buried by ferguson.

    Did the thread somehow get nuked because of a pic of trebek in a bikini or something? Can’t recall who the OP was, but unlike trebek’s mom, we won’t take this lying down!
    Last edited by mcski; 09-18-2019 at 02:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,983
    Gone, start a new one.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    10,796

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,342
    I can't find it either.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    5,650

    Where’s the jeopardy thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Gone, start a new one.
    Anyone recall who was the OP? Seriously wtf.

    Mods, where the fuk is it?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    5,407
    FA I believe.

    Can't find the padded seats thread either.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    47,025
    Who was the OP?

    Mods should resurrect it. And also remove the OP's power to delete a thread after say 24 hours or some other arbitrary amount of time.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    FA I believe.

    Can't find the padded seats thread either.
    Fucccck me

    Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,189
    W T F?!?!?

    its daniel isnt it.
    fukking daniel

    DANNIIEELLL YOU WONT WIN!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    2,515
    Le Tits Now

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    5,650
    Are all of FAs threads gone? I don’t see him as the kind to delete an account and take his ball home with him

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Among Greatness All Around
    Posts
    5,162
    Rachel Lindgren the Bend Or. Fire Tower lookout was back on the last few weeks of Saturday re-runs. That is all.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    10,796

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,844

    Where’s the jeopardy thread?

    Don’t get too popular or famous. Jealousy and envy are powerful:

    “The hero is exposed when
    His crimes are brought to the light of day
    Won't be feelin' sorry, sorry, sorry
    On the judgement day.
    It wasn't me who said
    There'll be a price to pay
    And I won't feel bad at all
    When the hero takes a fall
    When the hero takes a fall
    (Hero takes a fall) oh no.”

    Susanna Hoffs. So hot!




  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    tree OH TREE!!!!!
    Posts
    3,152
    Name:  turd.gif
Views: 258
Size:  942.8 KB

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,383
    after all the shit he gave beatle for deleting his threads, he goes and does the same thing...... lame









    fact.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    2,515
    Oh snap. M series coming out swinging.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,370
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    after all the shit he gave beatle for deleting his threads, he goes and does the same thing...... lame
    While I can understand why you would say that, it's not even being close to the same situation.

    Fact.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Hoffs
    I never knew hoffs had three cross dressers backing her up.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I never knew hoffs had three cross dressers backing her up.
    Michael Steele was my fave but whatever

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,695
    Okay, this is really weird. I went to my PMs and clicked on FA name from a message to look at all his form posts just to see if I could find the jeopardy thread or any others and it brought up ACH's account and his posts. No matter what I tried every time I clicked on FA I got ACH.


    "Ask a Baker" and "What are you baking/vaping" are gone.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,370
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Okay, this is really weird. I went to my PMs and clicked on FA name from a message to look at all his form posts just to see if I could find the jeopardy thread or any others and it brought up ACH's account and his posts. No matter what I tried every time I clicked on FA I got ACH.
    wut?

    Edited to add: OK that is weird, getting the same result here...

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    While I can understand why you would say that, it's not even being close to the same situation.

    Fact.

    How so?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,695
    Yanno... you don't go to Fox News, knowing they have a conservative bent, complain about the format and try to make them bend to your way of thinking. Rather you change the channel until you find a station that works for you.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,370
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yanno... you don't go to Fox News, knowing they have a conservative bent, complain about the format and try to make them bend to your way of thinking. Rather you change the channel until you find a station that works for you.
    Or, just turn the thing off...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •