Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Iím interested in the current 189 Friend, as a replacement for 2013 Obsetheds.

Quote Originally Posted by AEV View Post
    Iím interested in the current 189 Friend, as a replacement for 2013 Obsetheds.
    I will say this - coming off of that Obsethed, that Blackops 118 is quite incredible. Just as playful (if not more), more stable at speed, and better in every condition of snow.

My only two complaints are: top sheets chips pretty easy, and I wish the tails were a tad more tapered to allow slashing more easily.
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    I will say this - coming off of that Obsethed, that Blackops 118 is quite incredible. Just as playful (if not more), more stable at speed, and better in every condition of snow.

My only two complaints are: top sheets chips pretty easy, and I wish the tails were a tad more tapered to allow slashing more easily.
    I want to try the Black Ops too. The 184cm true length is a bit short for me. I would still like probably, but waiting for 190cm length.

I was riding Wildcat/Bibbys for a while, and they’re great, but they aren’t as playful as Obsetheds are.

The Blister (Cy’s) review of the Friend says it’s as stable and the old Bibby, and more playful. Sounds like the new 189 Friend could fill the spots for Bibby/Obsethed

Quote Originally Posted by AEV View Post
    I want to try the Black Ops too. The 184cm true length is a bit short for me. I would still like probably, but waiting for 190cm length.

I was riding Wildcat/Bibbys for a while, and theyíre great, but they arenít as playful as Obsetheds are.

The Blister (Cyís) review of the Friend says itís as stable and the old Bibby, and more playful. Sounds like the new 189 Friend could fill the spots for Bibby/Obsethed
    Welp - if you're in the Seattle area and have a BSL around 305 I'd let you take some laps on both the Friends and BOs, assuming I've still got them by next season.

Welp - if you're in the Seattle area and have a BSL around 305 I'd let you take some laps on both the Friends and BOs, assuming I've still got them by next season.
    My foot is too big and I rarely go up that way, but thanks anyway

What size Obsethed were you riding?

If I am remembering correctly I was on the 179CM obsethed which was about ~2-3CM shorter than my 186 BO118 in actual length

I ain't AEV, but I'd take you up on that BO demo. Happy to reciprocate.

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    I ain't AEV, but I'd take you up on that BO demo. Happy to reciprocate.
    Shoot me a PM this upcoming fall/winter, we'll get this done!

If I am remembering correctly I was on the 179CM obsethed which was about ~2-3CM shorter than my 186 BO118 in actual length
    I was on the 189, and I'm still thinking the 186 Blackops will be as stable