Page 118 of 165 FirstFirst ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4118
    [QUOTE=meter-man;6025294]Welcome to borrow mine. I'm in Truckee. PM me./QUOTE]

Turns out Mrs. Meter-Woman is using our bear can - someone help out sruffian!
    sproing!

So some Bay Area folks bought a house down from my girlfriends. Not sure what they were thinking putting there bearbox and mailbox 60 feet from there driveway, no way the mailman can reach that mailbox either. This area gets so much snow and your lucky if the plow driver even puts down a gate for your driveway, no way for this setup, gonna be buried deep. I really want to say something to them but part of me really wants to watch what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    Need an assist. Any Reno / Tahoe mags have a bear canister I could borrow for about a week starting next weekend? USFS and interagency offices are closed to public / not renting them, and all usual sources are backordered (assume this is because of office closures)
    Can borrow mine. Gotta get it back from the last person I loaned it to tho... send a pm

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeBC View Post

So some Bay Area folks bought a house down from my girlfriends. Not sure what they were thinking putting there bearbox and mailbox 60 feet from there driveway, no way the mailman can reach that mailbox either. This area gets so much snow and your lucky if the plow driver even puts down a gate for your driveway, no way for this setup, gonna be buried deep. I really want to say something to them but part of me really wants to watch what happens
    Ha, they'll learn. That bear box is going to be buried deep with the berm. And it's sideways so they can't even just dig it out from the street.

Not to mention the roof that dumps onto their front walk. Guess they can go through the garage when it snows.

the post office delivers mail somewhere in tahoe? lucky you...22 years of having to go to the po box and i am really over it especially these days.

Quote Originally Posted by duffski View Post
    the post office delivers mail somewhere in tahoe? lucky you...22 years of having to go to the po box and i am really over it especially these days.
    Everywhere on the cali side?
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    No delivery here in Tahoe City.
    No kick turns
    No mercy

I’m thinking Olympic Valley International Mountain Resort.

Fuuuuuck...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

But on a more positive note, my 15yo has started lifting weights and I need two cheap 45lb Olympic plates. Let me know if you have an old set collecting dust and are will to make a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeBC View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have mail delivery and plows with gates? We have neither--at least we have a box in a cluster box and don't have to go to the PO. And at least 1/2 our mail gets put into the right box.

Quote Originally Posted by scmartin69 View Post
    Fuuuuuck...

Holy shit, I hope someone reported those assholes to the public health officer. Alex needs to be quarantined in jail.

Fuuuuuck...

people from the bay are the most detestable scum on the face of the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay P View Post
    Pretty sure this is from a meme page and is very fake...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

But on a more positive note, my 15yo has started lifting weights and I need two cheap 45lb Olympic plates. Let me know if you have an old set collecting dust and are will to make a deal.

I think I have some old plates, but not the Olympic versions. Got these when I was about that age and happy to pass along if you’re able to find some rubber to put around them (assuming the Olympic aspect is a must). Send me a pm if you’re interested.

Quote Originally Posted by teledad View Post
    Ha, they'll learn. That bear box is going to be buried deep with the berm. And it's sideways so they can't even just dig it out from the street.

Not to mention the roof that dumps onto their front walk. Guess they can go through the garage when it snows.
    That's for the help to deal with before they drive up. Although that comp roof might not dump too much on the walkway. Nevertheless, I always hunger for a winter where Mma Nachur shows us who's boss. Where in Tahoe has home delivery of mail???
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    Negative on the whole N Shore.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Fuuuuuck...

Why the F is this person's account obscured??? They should be marched to the stocks with that animal control pole so you can maintain physical distance!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulC08 View Post
    Pretty sure this is from a meme page and is very fake...

I stand by my statement

I stand by my statement

Definitely fake. I can confirm that all the mill valley Covid-positive cases are down at equator coffee with no masks, telling their kids to go play.

Quote Originally Posted by lepistoir View Post
    That's for the help to deal with before they drive up. Although that comp roof might not dump too much on the walkway. Nevertheless, I always hunger for a winter where Mma Nachur shows us who's boss. Where in Tahoe has home delivery of mail???
    You know we have all the best stuff in South Lake Tahoe.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Really? Compared to the assholes waving around confederate flags? Chill. There are assholes everywhere, plenty of them are locals in Tahoe.

Having said that, there's definitely some serious bay area entitlement going on in recent years with all of the wealth accumulation.

being around self absorbed selfish entitled tourists demands assholery

Not to derail the tourist asshole thread (one of my favorite topics). But, if you happen to ride the meadow above Bear Market give a quick thought for my buddy Mike who died there last month.