Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    that makes sense from their posts but is that just a guess?
    Vague conjecture based on a not too accurate recollection of how it went down.

Quote Originally Posted by fhw View Post
    This place is really weird.
    No shit Sherlock.

That sux. I hope he manages to come through it all alright.

Name:  IMG_1709.JPG
Views: 597
Size:  43.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

thanx bros - that makes all the difference - now I get it... really... i didn't before

i'm out btw. thx.
    Last edited by byates1; 09-22-2020 at 02:34 PM.

Welcome to the internet???

You are on what is primarily a ski forum where ski obsessed persons seek out other like minded individuals in order to share stoke, advice and thoughts on skiing. Out of their fanaticism for sliding on snow and typing to one another online kinship and friendships form.

Eventually forum members sought each other out in real life to share in their stoke and love of skiing while skiing downhill. From these real life encounters internet friendships develop into actual real life friendships. Soon members were vacationing together, introducing their families to one another and their loved ones became friends too.

I've met, skied with and become friends with multiple people from this weird little corner of the internet. People share stoke, loves, loss and all sort of things here. These forums are a special place for maggots, kooks and their ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post

bobby is and was a righteous dude and helped me out and was very kind and I will always remember him with fondness and gratitude
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Welcome to the internet???

You are on what is primarily a ski forum where ski obsessed persons seek out other like minded individuals in order to share stoke, advice and thoughts on skiing. Out of their fanaticism for sliding on snow and typing to one another online kinship and friendships form.

Eventually forum members sought each other out in real life to share in their stoke and love of skiing while skiing downhill. From these real life encounters internet friendships develop into actual real life friendships. Soon members were vacationing together, introducing their families to one another and their loved ones became friends too.

I've met, skied with and become friends with multiple people from this weird little corner of the internet. People share stoke, loves, loss and all sort of things here. These forums are a special place for maggots, kooks and their ilk.
    Well summed up. I've made great friends and had some excellent times thanks to this place.

Its a real bummer that Bobby doesn't post any more. This place seems a little less than what it was without his contributions to the board and his desire to get people together IRL.
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    He was doxxed by a shit bag member of this forum. There are other members who know more about this situation than I but many of them quit posting l or severely diminished there foot print here after this all went down.

Bobby is a good dude. Is he perfect? Nope, but then again none of us are. He's made mistakes in the past and he'll make more in the future just like everyone else here. We're all fallible human beings. What's important is that we learn from our fuck ups and grow to be better people.

Your lack of empathy towards flowing alpy in regards of him being doxxed astounds me. I remember that someone here tried slow rolling a doxing on you by starting an account with one of your coworkers names and that account was quickly banned and deleted in order for you to keep your anonymity. But when something similar happens to someone else you gloat about it, gleefully roll around in the shit, and then somehow make it about yourself.

This isn't the first time you've displayed a complete lack of empathy for others on this forum either. You have done so on multiple occasions. And on many of these occasions you have somehow made the plight of others into something about yourself.

I might only be an armchair psychologist but where I sit in my dentist office but from where I'm sitting it seems like you're displaying some type of narcissist personality disorder.
    It’s funny, I’m an amateur psychiatrist and I posted the same conclusion about her here years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    It’s funny, I’m an amateur psychiatrist and I posted the same conclusion about her here years ago.

Magnificent minds think alike?

I had been looking for an excuse to break out my tiny, tiny violin again. Thanks.

Bob’s not here, man!

I wonder if he lurks?

Way I look at it FA made a mistake, probably in an effort to please or impress the collective, and paid for it, and surely learned from it, as evidenced by the fact that he's gone. A lot of us have made or come very close to making similar mistakes on this board. I know I've deleted a few posts after thinking twice about how it might affect somebody not associated with this shitshow.

I do miss the pics of his rippin' lil daughter skiing Alpental. I was looking forward to watching her progress.

Maybe he never liked us.

Whether we meet or “you people” remain anonymous, I try to avoid being an asshole. This place is my respite from the real world. For better or for worse. I like helping people when I can, but tearing people down just doesn’t do it for me...anymore.
    Is it snowing yet? This thread needs snow.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Maybe he never liked us.
    Nah.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I had been looking for an excuse to be an insufferable cunt just to be an insufferable cunt
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Maybe he never liked us.
    otzi, people like you.

well gosh darn it, I'm good enough, and I'm smart enough...

I’m pretty happy to call him a friend. Although, like willie says, it’s kinda weird.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Whether we meet or “you people” remain anonymous, I try to avoid being an asshole. This place is my respite from the real world. For better or for worse. I like helping people when I can, but tearing people down just doesn’t do it for me...anymore.
    Is it snowing yet? This thread needs snow.
    FKNA X1000

All the love BobbyC, we know you're out there and out there and out there carrying on.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Hey, you all are the ones that continue to bring it up and blame me.

I just want you all to know the truth. Your buddy talked shit about his neighbor and said sexually suggestive things about as well as posted pictures of that neighbors daughter. The neighbor found out.

That's why he left TGR. I was told this by an inside source.
    unless you heard it straight from FA, fuck off

you love drama, need drama, live for drama and the center of attention

just go away and everyone wins, including you

ur gonna fit right in

You've had more posts in the last 2 months than in the first 3.5 years since you joined...lost your job, got divorced...?

Free Hill Willy lives.