Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    I am also confused.
    Is IAS (IllAdvisedStrategy) gone too?
    No. I'm dealing with difficult life problems, but here.

Mtg was banned, and she's pretty upset about it. She asked me to kind of rally some support for her, but I just can't take sides in the whole dispute. I think, generally, we all should be nicer to her....because she's a real person and her thoughts are her real thoughts, it's not some trolling alias, and lots of mean shit people have talked has, it seems, really hurt her feelings.

She should harden the fuck up. So should I. The thing about me and her is we're both just barely hanging on, and we're looking at a really different set of people and circumstances all day than the majority of the dentites here...so our lives and points of view are going to be different. It is what it is.

Anyway, ideally we're all friends here. It would be awesome to be somewhere between Alpinezone and so full of nasty trolling and bitter disputes that it's not worth the trouble. That's what I would want.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    may not always dig or like all their posts
    butts ifin i post neil, puppys and chicks rippin pow pow its probably cause i like and support you

i dont consider myself an idiot
    i just do my share of fuckin up

i find it helps with empathy
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Support for you Yeti but mtnhag has been an insufferable cunt for years.

So

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190912_181550.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	849.6 KB 
ID:	296751
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

i got love for everyone, for sure

just saying, when girl was threatening to kill herself for real, posting multiple times etc. the community was; and still is,here

why the fuck you think i've been posting bad ass iggy shit. that's a boss bitch.

y'all need to harden the fuck up, quit bitching and go skiing.

how bout that. ski off 20. some wet cement at some lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post

Mtg was banned, and she's pretty upset about it. She asked me to kind of rally some support for her, but I just can't take sides in the whole dispute. I think, generally, we all should be nicer to her....because she's a real person and her thoughts are her real thoughts, it's not some trolling alias, and lots of mean shit people have talked has, it seems, really hurt her feelings.

She should harden the fuck up. So should I. The thing about me and her is we're both just barely hanging on, and we're looking at a really different set of people and circumstances all day than the majority of the dentites here...so our lives and points of view are going to be different. It is what it is.

Anyway, ideally we're all friends here. It would be awesome to be somewhere between Alpinezone and so full of nasty trolling and bitter disputes that it's not worth the trouble. That's what I would want.
    Hear hear!

Banning anyone unless they are in violation of terms of use is bullshit.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

listen, both you are not just hanging on. everyone has their struggles. i literally saw it in real time.

beautiful blonde, no kids, millions in the bank, athletic, no debt, no debt, ivy league

cried. every. fucking. day. every fucking day, all day, about anything, mostly nothing.

go to serbia. go to bosina.

go to the sudan.

go to Somalia.

then come back and cry.

c'mon now.

I go bouncing around the desert for a weekend and the banner hammer has fallen. Dafuq did MTnKraken do besides being a Kraken? I dont agree with her attack on BB but had new info come to lite mannnnn or just historical cuntiness? I am the color of confused like my friends above.

Glad yetimang is still with us. The world needs more yetimangs to punish the moghuls. Hang in there IAS!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

sensitive snowflakes.

maybe a go fund me is in order to get matching tgr puffies?

Some people don't have the balls or tits to have compassion for others.

We can disagree about stuff and feelings can get hurt, but none of us knows the full story on any of this.

So in your ignorance, have compassion.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

^ if you are talking to me, i somewhat agree, but i straight up mailed money.

I'm talking to everyone, particularly about respect for thread deletions, privacy, free speech and disagreements.
    I'm sure the mods know more than the average posteur here.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kanone View Post
    Banning MtnGirl was one of the biggest bitch moves in the history of this forum. Whoever did that should fess up and be harshly ridiculed.

And I think she was a bit of an insufferable cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    If we banned all the insufferable cunts there'd be no one left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Hear! Hear!

Well there ya go. Seems to be enough support to un-ban her even from people who think she’s insufferable. I like having the mix of personalities here, if I wanted an echo chamber I’d turn on cable news. I say bring back the cracken.

Besides, it’s McRib season and we should all be a little more forgiving this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post

So in your ignorance, have compassion.
    What is it, be kind for you know not what that person is going through today, or something along those lines?
    I still call it The Jake.

Long Live Baker Bob

She got banned? That is so fucking lame. Bring her back. I could give two shits about bobo leaving. But banning a maggot, lame.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    What is it, be kind for you know not what that person is going through today, or something along those lines?
    Kind of; it's just that there's a difference between the virtual life in which we're quick to judge and the actual life, about which we know very little, where maybe folks could be a little less judgmental.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    listen, both you are not just hanging on. everyone has their struggles. i literally saw it in real time.

beautiful blonde, no kids, millions in the bank, athletic, no debt, no debt, ivy league

cried. every. fucking. day. every fucking day, all day, about anything, mostly nothing.

go to serbia. go to bosina.

go to the sudan.

go to Somalia.

then come back and cry.

c'mon now.
    I went to Detroit, Saginaw, and Flint MI, East St Louis IL, West Memphis AR, Gary IN, Newark NJ, Gallup NM, South Chicago, Baltimore, Jackson MS, Tacoma....and many many places in between.
    Plenty of horror to go around.

Banning MtnGirl is really lame. Don't like her, ignore her.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    everyone has their struggles.
    If you think that please go educate yourself about mental health.

Lastly, IIl-Advised: missed what happened in your thread but you are definitely one of the most solid mags on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Well there ya go. Seems to be enough support to un-ban her even from people who think she’s insufferable. I like having the mix of personalities here, if I wanted an echo chamber I’d turn on cable news. I say bring back the cracken.
    Seriously. I have no idea what got her banned, but there's no way it holds a candle to the endless of stream of racist and homophobic shit GGS continues to post on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I have no idea what got her banned.
    Maybe one of the moderators could explain the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Does anyone actually know the reason for her banning? Was it for an actual violation of terms?

I agree with bringing her back, though I do wish she were also able to forgive and allow for the possibility that people can evolve, and that just because someone fucks up once in a while their soul is then irretrievable. That's the stuff that bothered me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    Banning MtnGirl is really lame. Don't like her, ignore her.

If you think that please go educate yourself about mental health.

Lastly, IIl-Advised: [...] you are definitely one of the most solid mags on here.
    All this.

And to be clear, I am not mad at Bobby that he deleted his threads. He shouldn't have in my opinion, and I wish he hadn't, however I don't hold it against him. My issue is that the forums allows it. The ability to delete threads that people have responded to is lame. Contrary to popular opinion, I may actually have award winning material in there. Although, I do consider the fact that maybe someday I'll flip my whip, post about it, and then want it forgotten. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Was it for an actual violation of terms?
    And if so which one

Because compared to the

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    endless of stream of racist and homophobic shit GGS continues to post on a daily basis.
    Among others.

It sure doesn't seem to be being applied even evenhandedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Unless a mod can chime in and say she violated terms, I think a ban is lame. Was it for just being relentless with her views to the point of being annoying? Because that's a lot of you fuckers.

This place wasn't good for her mental health. Perhaps they did it for her?

If I ever begin to take this place too seriously, I would hope they ban me as well.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang