Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    x2
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

#thruntsgottathrunt

I chuckled.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    one sad social media justice warriors "driven off"
    is another maggots deleting your sad shit in an effort to be somethin you aint
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Pio was an employment lawyer. He was driven off.
    I think they had to tow his rig.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I think they had to tow his rig.
    Right. He was driven off in the passenger seat of the tow truck.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    You are relentless, why do you keep coming around here? Serious question, all you do is bitch and proclaim your self righteousness. What do you gain from this community?
    BTW Pio is a labor lawyer- same but different.
    That she repeatedly doesn't answer these types questions but keeps coming back sorta cements full-on troll status. #ignore
    "Can't you see..."

Sigh...I appreciate her posts in the doggie stoke thread as they are positive. Anywhere else, they usually suck and I always ask myself "why post your shtick here social justice warrior, as this is TGR and nobody cares". We are just being goofy, so join in or F.O.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Back to the point at hand, to the OP.

I have been fired before, several times. (no shit)

Usually for just being myself. In every case it worked out for the best, in your case I predict the same outcome.

Best of luck and fuck those fucking fuckers who say differently.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 3.35.59 PM.png
Views: 447
Size:  56.1 KB
    Live Free or Die

Brock. Beers on me when you are out in SLC. Kev

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

when kokomas got laid off he moved to Jackson hole

but hang in there. egad after a long time working at a place it's almost like a divorce
    skid luxury

I got shit canned last January. It was so fucking awsome, I was done with that job/company about 6 earlier when they shit on me for busting my ass to get a project design out for 90% review.

Typically electrical designs get finished last because we can't do our job until all the other shit is designed. I worked about 5 weeks straight with no days off to get this job done and keep my head above water on about 15 other projects in varying stages of design/construction. The review drawings had some minor mistakes but nothing serious. The project manager got pissy and complained about my drawings. I got hauled into a meeting with HR, and 2 of my supervisors (I had 2 supervisors, how fuct is that) and reamed out. Right then I decided I was just putting in time till they terminated me. I got a great severance. I now work in a bike shop selling electric bikes and life is good.

One point of satisfaction before I got canned was when the project finally went to tender the engineer at the City of Vancouver said the electrical design drawings were the best he'd ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    One point of satisfaction before I got canned was when the project finally went to tender the engineer at the City of Vancouver said the electrical design drawings were the best he'd ever seen.
    Got a copy? I stare at shitty ones all day long. Would love to see ones done right.

Brock- sorry to hear. Same gig as when you were in Jackson? If so, maybe they helped you out? Stay positive, and maybe take the season off.

^ in the same boat as some of what is described, and it's pretty fuckin funny. Co got bought out in april (large public mulitnational). Our dept was 18 and 2 got offers to stay in the same city working for new owners. down to 4 remaining of the other 16. We know a date is coming but they arn't telling us shit and seem to think we should be busting our ass for a coming deadline. The severance & RSU payouts are kinda nice which is why we've been sticking around.
    "Can't you see..."