Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    I’ll take an extra copy for my kid if someone has an extra.
    Pm me your address, I’ve got an extra I can send

FKNA
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wibby View Post
    thank you. This is what we prefer folks do. If you have received a double issue, please pass along to somebody that would enjoy.

For those that received two hats, we would appreciate them being sent back via the pre-paid label... although, if you have a a home for the hat, somebody that needs the spirit lift or in need, stoke them out.

Looks like another, much larger company made an error. UPS lost the signed Cover prints.. yup. MIA. Maybe the delivery guy likes the Dead. The printer is on it, reprinting and will overnight to the artist for signing. Delivery of signed Dead posters in late November. Unsigned are now shipping.

And lastly, this coming week, our subscription folks are going to go through all the TGR order's and straighten them all out. Roughly 15 or so error orders.
    Got 2 hats and signed copies, and as i told the gent who reached out with the label, my son already has been wearing the hat ( so have i and thinsks he got his own issue.
    Sorry & thanks for understanding. He is very stoked on it. need to get a pic

Got a 3rd unsigned copy that I was going to send back but will drop on the dudes at the local shop.

I got 2 packages with hat and signed copy.. will be sending one back this week. Sucky you guys have to deal with the screwup

I just got a shipping note and tracking number in my email for order 17871. That would be great, but I've already got my hat and signed magazine. Not sure if you can catch that before it actually gets in the mail or not.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

Well just got an email and no package for me. They’re offering me a different hat. Problem is the options are the hays they’ve sent out the last 2 years which in already have. Pretty lame.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^^^
    Pardon my spelling. Auto correct without reading leads to unintelligible writing. Just bummed because I basically renewed for the hat.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

First thing. Sorry.

Some orders were mixed up on the TGR subscriptions.... handful of folks received double shipments, others did not receive hat/signed issue. I could explain what happened, but it really does not matter.

This is frustrating as we run a tight ship on customer service and I am genuinely sad that our strongest supporters, have yet to receive a hat/signed issue.

If you were one of the folks that had an error with the order, Alex in our subscription department, should have emailed you. The basics, we ran out of the current hat model for the TGR promo. We do have a solution. Could ship you a hat we used in previous years or we have a new corduroy hat set for release December 20th and upon release, we could ship you the new model. If the new hat model was not offered to you, please inform Alex you would like the new hat.

If any questions or concerns. Please pm me. I will make sure you are taken care of.

Altacoup. I have a couple of the current model stashed in a safe spot. Got you covered.

The Ski Journal | TGR Stoke Package | 19/20 | Win Dakine Grateful Dead

PM’d
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

I'm gonna say: good on ya Wibby. Shit happens. Thanks to you guys trying to catch up. I got an email and am stoked. You all don't have to offer this dope maggot subscription, but I'm glad you do.

Just wanted to throw out that Wibby and crew seriously F N rock! Not only do they hook us up big time while producing the best ski content period on the dopest production quality but they also treat their custys phenomenally! What a great operation!!
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Did I win the backpack & mitts yet?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Did I win the backpack & mitts yet?!?
    It is my understanding, errors have hopefully been resolved. PM me for any lingering issues.

Content winners are being chosen, this Thursdsy at 2pm Pacific. Last chance to enter.

This year, we will have two prize winners.

Sent from my SM-G970U using TGR Forums mobile app

you guys should just make this shit available to everyone at a super discount

people love it

print a shit ton and sell them cheap

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    you guys should just make this shit available to everyone at a super discount

people love it

print a shit ton and sell them cheap
    Are you referring to the Dead Poster? Or physical copies of The Ski Journal?

Everything we do is high end and limited. Will leave the mass production to the other media folks.

glad folks are digging the poster. We are almost sold out.

moar posters

Winners have been chosen. Emails are going out.

Who won?!?

Who won?!?
    Can't say I won the backpack, but I won TSJ's other contest.... and am going freakin CATSKIING in BC!
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    Can't say I won the backpack, but I won TSJ's other contest.... and am going freakin CATSKIING in BC!
    fuck yeah!!!

Who won?!?
    I'm one of the 2 who won the pack / mitts

stoooooked!

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    I'm one of the 2 who won the pack / mitts

stoooooked!
    congrats!

Yea, stoked doesn't even begin to cover it
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Anyone still need a copy of Issue 2 (unsigned)? I can drop it in the mail.