Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    There’s a cannabis based prescription medicine for that. Not psychoactive.

http://marinol.com

It does have side effects.

Common side effects may include:

feeling "high";
    dizziness, drowsiness, thinking problems;
    unusual thoughts or fears;
    feelings of extreme happiness; or.
    nausea, vomiting, stomach pain.
    Don't forget the most common side effect of pharmaceuticals, draining your wallet. I'd rather have full spectrum benefits from a plant than an isolated compound in a pill and I pay much less than what a prescription of marinol would cost me and my insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Don't forget the most common side effect of pharmaceuticals, draining your wallet. I'd rather have full spectrum benefits from a plant than an isolated compound in a pill and I pay much less than what a prescription of marinol would cost me and my insurance.
    Point was that derivative is FDA approved as a chemo treatment so not placebo in that respect. Also, it makes the drug available legally in every state. 60 pills for $80 at Walmart is not outrageous compared to 60 10mg doses of edible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    well regulated study right here
    I know !

I'm not even sure what kind of dope it was

other than i got it from the mechanic

as opposed to getting it from the blues player

but you can be sure Doc thoroughly researched the subject
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Who has better weed, the mechanic or the blues player?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    You are gonna get your mind blown when you see how traditional ADD & depression drugs work
    like hitting a ten penny nail with a sledgehammer
    I know all about it. My son, 9, is not medicated. Cannabis is not medicine, it likely contains hundred of potential and future medicines. It's gonna happen through highly personalized treatments, as Dr. Meiri indicates.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    The problem is this. Every cannabis plant has a wide variance of active compounds flower-to-flower, week-to-week, grow-to-grow. The Tachnion has over 600 varietals and tests them all for their chemical make-up. The variance within a single plant is enough so that one sample will kill a cancers cell, and another will not. It is literally not possible to use Cannabis as medicine. You can like being high, and you can use Cannabis medicinally, as I have, and many many others, BUT....it is not a medicine until you can produce the same ratios of active compounds sample to sample. Not belittling personal experiences because they are valid, but so much of what I am discovering resonate with my personal experiences of sometimes extreme differences is what the weed "does" to me jar by jar.

Well if you smoke enough different weed you should be covered.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Well if you smoke enough different weed you should be covered.
    I like your thinking on that....