wtb: 27.5 rear wheel, XD, 12x142, 6 bolt

Shot in the dark, will be used on a packing/gravel/touring bike, need not be super wide, actually a bit skinnier is preferred - rim iw ~24 would be great.
    Don't care about cosmetics, but not interested in beat to shit as I prefer not be stranded in the middle of nowhere.
    Anyone holding?

I am but you have to buy both.

Precision hubs on dt swiss ex471s. Not the lightest but you won't have to worry about them. 15mm non-boost front
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

interested, $$?
    though from my general understanding of your riding i'm assuming beat to shit, or have all the prosthetic body parts slowed your roll.

Nah they're flawless. I didn't ride them for long. And yes the bionic body parts need new batteries.

350 for both?

full deal
    Speed tuned hubs, some (probably taiwanese) hubs sourced by this wheelbuilding shop
    https://speedtunedwheels.com/

I said 'precision', sorry I confused them with someone else. But they're crazy light. Probably something sourced by them to build stupid light wheels. They look like a slightly lighter version of dt swiss 240s.

The rims are burly, dt swiss endurpo, but run as race wheels by some dh teams. 25mm internal width. Reliable. Tubeless taped.
    https://www.dtswiss.com/en/products/...enduro/ex-471/

Built with db spokes so they're light.

142x12 rear, XD driver, 15mm non-boost front. Make sure that works for you because you can't get conversion kits.

That's about it. I can weigh them if you need.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

they are going on a kona sutra ltd that will be loaded down with 3.5 stone of whiskey, no weighing will be necessary.
    non-boost, XD, 142x12, 15mm
    pretty sure I'm sold. I'll drop you a line.

I have some enve m70's that fit your criteria, in case woo's wheels feel a little low brow.

I have a Stan's No Tube Flow EX wheel that you could convert to XD freehub and 12/142. The 12/142 conversion is a simple end cap swap-out. Internal width is about 25mm. Rim is in pretty good condition and runs straight.

XD driver: https://www.notubes.com/3-30-xx1-xd-freehub-135-5mm-qr
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar