Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 210
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,267

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,317
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    jeebus, is that hard to click the little button and paste?

    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Truckee, CA
    Posts
    5,720
    You know what is mildly interesting?

    There is no Round Earth Society...


    Also found this in my Webz wanderings:

    https://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-c...arth-is-round/
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

    http://www.blizzardsportusa.com/

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    I drive crazy people around all day long and I havent met a real live flat earther.

    There must be one on TGR.

    Someone here must think the earth is flat.

    Identify yourself!

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    insurance purgatory
    Posts
    570
    Wow, no mention of chem trails, huh? My neighbor cornered me last week. 20 minutes later he had totally lost me how the government was changing the cloud patterns so we could use the technology in war, kill crops, blah, blah, blah. I tuned out in the first 2 minutes.
    Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't
    help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs...

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    That’s true. I was gonna say talk to them like a 4 year old when they talk to you

    “oh yea? The unicorn has a horn made of sparkles? Wow! Pretty cool”

    But then I realized my 4 year old already knows the world is round.

    Maybe talk to them like a time traveler from the year 1328.

    Either way don’t pass up the opportunity to talk to one of these dumb-dumbs.

    Maybe offer them one of these?





    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Does a chicken also float on water?
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    jeebus, is that hard to click the little button and paste?

    Actually, on my phone, it is. No button using metro mobile white setting. I don't like the app and I don't like whatever that stupid generic forum browser app is, fucking tapaYalk or somesuch. So I have to switch to full desktop site. Then I have to scroll and zoom. Clicking the button and pasting isn't the end if it because the button broke sometime back. The final step is to copy the video identifier string into the first set of brackets after typing youtube and some other characters. Sometimes it's easier to not do all that. How hard is it to click a link?

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,349
    Quote Originally Posted by G. Gordon Liddy View Post
    Wow, no mention of chem trails, huh? My neighbor cornered me last week. 20 minutes later he had totally lost me how the government was changing the cloud patterns so we could use the technology in war, kill crops, blah, blah, blah. I tuned out in the first 2 minutes.
    OTOH, some of the stuff that has been coming out recently about the CIA MK-Utra program gives one pause...

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    6,260
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Someone here must think the earth is flat.

    Identify yourself!
    my money is on puregravity.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,267
    Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    OTOH, some of the stuff that has been coming out recently about the CIA MK-Utra program gives one pause...
    That's what gives conspiracies legs. The government did do some hinky shit, and covered it up. That makes it easier to believe the next crazy theory.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    29,923
    Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    OTOH, some of the stuff that has been coming out recently about the CIA MK-Utra program gives one pause...
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...arkest-secrets

    It wasn't just all staring at goats!

    I need to watch that movie again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    my money is on puregravity.
    GGS

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    6,260
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    GGS
    GGS is the husband.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    ...also, not a Holocaust denier per se, but she doesn't believe it happened at the scale it did, as in numbers were purposely inflated by the jooos.

    her real husband is even worse, and works for the fed gov't for chrissakes.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Ducks.
    Name:  python1.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  86.6 KB

    #WorkSpouseLogic

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    29,923
    ^ try and keep up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,317
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Actually, on my phone, it is. No button using metro mobile white setting. I don't like the app and I don't like whatever that stupid generic forum browser app is, fucking tapaYalk or somesuch. So I have to switch to full desktop site. Then I have to scroll and zoom. Clicking the button and pasting isn't the end if it because the button broke sometime back. The final step is to copy the video identifier string into the first set of brackets after typing youtube and some other characters. Sometimes it's easier to not do all that. How hard is it to click a link?
    [video] your link here [/ video] (with the space after the "/" removed)

    It's not hard to click a link. The point of the embed feature is so that one can decide whether to click or not.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Truckee, CA
    Posts
    5,720
    Obviously y'all have forgotten that Monty Python captured proof of the Flat Earth Theory on film:

    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

    http://www.blizzardsportusa.com/

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    19,974
    I really did think today was Thursday when I woke up. Was all fired up to get done what I have scheduled....for tomorrow.

    But yes, definitely wanna ask her about things weighing the same as a duck.
    Don't even try to reason with this people. Just patronize them with Monty Python etc and see if they can figure out if you're making fun of them or maybe they think they learned something new about buoyancy.
    And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,550
    Does she believe the Earth is 6,000 years old too?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    18,366
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I drive crazy people around all day long and I havent met a real live flat earther.

    There must be one on TGR.

    Someone here must think the earth is flat.

    Identify yourself!
    Tedski?
    I still call it The Jake.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    my money is on puregravity.
    I think it's pisteoff, that guy is a fucking loon.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,267
    Real VTers tap trees.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,267
    Ok, well, that works again. For a while it didn't work.
    Real VTers tap trees.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    GGS is the husband.
    GGS and PG are married? NTTAWWT

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    my money is on puregravity.
    Definately one of the antivaxxers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •