Hey Aspenites: want to visit Durango? 9/20-22 (house swap?)

Late September is a PERFECT time to visit SWCO. The trails are in perfect shape, it’s warm enough to swim in the river or Lake Nighthorse but cool at night. And alllll the college hotties are back in town! Yay!

Our family (two girls 12/15 and two adults) have to come up to Snowmass the weekend of 9/20-22 for my older daughter to race in the NICA Snowmassive Chase mountain bike race.

We’d love to find someone to swap houses with that weekend. We have dogs and a cat but they are easy (we’d bring our dogs if they can stay at your place).

If anyone wants to house swap—please let me know!

If you ever want a house swap in Boulder...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I appreciate that, Danno. But this particular weekend we need to be in Aspen.

Bump!

Wish I could help. Rates are pretty low in Snowmass right now. Client paid $139 last night at the Westin.
    The new Limelight is dog friendly.

We’re getting some moisture, so the trails should be in great shape.
    If you need any trail info, just ask.