PSA - Moment Deathwish 184

Especially for the Utah mags, just saw a pair of minty looking Moment Deathwishes in a 184 (2019 I believe) mounted with Look Pivots at the 2nd Tracks in Mill Creek. Priced at $499 I doubt those last to the swap.

PSA - Moment Deathwish 184

They were still there when I went on Saturday. They are minty for sure. They also had flat liberty schuster pro in 190 for $200. 179 EHP with head binding for $300 ish.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Anyone know if the Pivot's were 18's? Also, any guesses to the bsl mount/# of mounts? I'd be happy to provide a couple sixers of good Montana brews if any Utah mags want to go pick them up for me. Cheers!
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Anyone know if the Pivot's were 18's? Also, any guesses to the bsl mount/# of mounts? I'd be happy to provide a couple sixers of good Montana brews if any Utah mags want to go pick them up for me. Cheers!
    I saw these on KSL when i was checking it the other day, im pretty sure these are the skis in question:
    https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/57335426

Looks like pivot 12s. im assuming 1 mount, you might want to call 2nd tracks and ask about the BSL but they are on consignment so they'd prob have to ask for the owners BSL

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Call 2nd Tracks first. I bet you can buy them over the phone and they'll ship them to you. I know The Gear Room did for CascadeLuke. If not, I'll get the fukkers for you

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Call 2nd Tracks first. I bet you can buy them over the phone and they'll ship them to you. I know The Gear Room did for CascadeLuke. If not, I'll get the fukkers for you
    Gracias por la oferta, Tuco. I just called them. I guess those nasty betty's just sold last night.
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

That’s a great deal for some minty DW especially with pivots. I have a pair of new in plastic DW 184 that I’ve thought about selling and would be around there.

Saw another mint looking pair on gear swap mounted with some jesters:

https://sidelineswap.com/gear/skiing...deathwish-skis