RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi

WTB in Bozeman: Medium ski bibs (~32"x32") that will stand up to resort skiing

Looking for something in good condition unless it's dirt, dirt cheap. Not looking for flashy--more muted and not obnoxious. Please, only reputable brands and high quality.

I'm hoping that bibs will be a little warmer skiing in Montana's frigid temps. Please post pics or links to the exact bibs, if you've got them.
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

outaware.com

Andy will custom sew some bibs for you. Been around for quite some time, his clothes are tough and he stands by his product. Probably not the least expensive option, but I know guys rocking 10+ year old gear from him in great shape.

He's a little quirky but totally legit; I have some fleece pants I needed custom made that were different from what he typically makes and they came out exactly how I wanted them. Don't let the silly colors on his website fool you, he will tone it down for you.

Bump... still looking for the elusive perfect bibs.

Did you check outaware as mentioned above? Curious about them

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi-Bell View Post
    outaware.com
    $550 for bibs. That's why FreeRide Systems don't make pants.

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Did you check outaware as mentioned above? Curious about them
    I haven't made it to their brick and mortar location, but like was mentioned above, I was a little disillusioned by the pricetag. I may give them a shot if I can't find something reasonable from another reputable brand, likely used, in the $200-$300-ish range.

I have a set of Spyder coaches bibs in a size medium. I will sell them to you for $125 shipped; you will not find a warmer bib. Black.

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    I haven't made it to their brick and mortar location, but like was mentioned above, I was a little disillusioned by the pricetag. I may give them a shot if I can't find something reasonable from another reputable brand, likely used, in the $200-$300-ish range.
    Outaware isn't a them, it is a 1 man band that on occasion will hire on extra seamsters.

I patrolled with Andy back when he had time for such silliness.

Yeah his stuff is $$$ but it is custom made to your spec. and it is freaking bombproof and will last 10 years easy, one drawback is that it doesn't always breathe as well as some of the lighter gear.

You should drop by his shop just to chat and meet him, feel free to drop my name for a 10% increase in the price.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I've been into outawear and looked at the stuff. I've ridden the chair with Andy. Very legit gear from a legit dude. When I have the money to spend I will buy a pair of bibs from him without a doubt. I have never seen any pants from any other brand that are as burly as his stuff.