Alpride Super Cap 30 E1 airbag pack

anyone seen or used this (scroll down on the link)? Same E1 super capacitor as the Scott and BD packs. Not distributed in the US but presumably can order... Slightly larger and lighter than the BD, and with the exchange rate significantly cheaper. If it carries as well as the BD, and is actually larger, I'd love to check one out...

https://www.alpride.com/products?fbc...x02K29CIHvSs0U

None of the European contingent here has seen this pack? Bummer...

I'm not sure if the Alpride pack is available yet - I don't know anyone who is stocking it in the UK/Europe and the only thing that comes up in a Google search is a few reviews and Alpride's own website.

The Scott pack is excellent and is 30L so bigger again and sold like hot cakes last season - it's the only product that sold faster than the Shift bindings. I pre-sold all my Scott E1's before they arrived and have almost done the same this season. I ship worldwide if you want one.

I'm pretty sure it was out last winter, but maybe not distributed very much. This year they are releasing a 40 liter version as well, and maybe a smaller stripped down "ultralight" type version. The Scott one seems pretty good, but the layout of the pack (pretty small avy gear pocket in particular) seems less than ideal, and the lack of a padded waist belt turns me off...